Saturday, January 15, 2011

MFT Stamp club sketch–Love


MFTWSC2 011211

Hi there!  It’s so good to have internet access back at home, we were out almost a week!  You don’t realize how much you miss something until it’s gone for sure huh?  Although I could have used that time to stamp my heart out, I really didn’t.  But, I do have a card using this week’s MFT Wednesday stamp club sketch (MFTWSC2) it is a fun one!  So, now I have  a card for my sweet niece Gabby for Valentine’s Day!  I used the cutie Pure Innocence girl Happy Mail, because I know my niece LOVES to get cards in the mail from her Auntie Donna!  All the supplies I used on this card are in the TE Valentine’s Project Pantry kit.

I just realized, after uploading my card I didn’t put the 3 elements on the right of the image, maybe I will put some candy dots before I mail it, but sorry I don’t have time to put them on and e-take a picture!  We are headed to a wine tasting/educational class with our friends James & Stephanie.  Maybe I will take a picture or 2 and report back about how it was! 

Thanks for stopping by – hope you have a great weekend! 

Pin It

1 comments on "MFT Stamp club sketch–Love"

Jessie/knightrone on 1:42 PM CST said...

So super cute Donna....I would DIE without the internet. I mean, really...

Post a Comment