Sunday, January 2, 2011

SFYTT–Love is in the Air


sfytt 010110

Happy New Year to everyone who is still out there reading my blog!!  I know I haven’t posted  since before Christmas, I just had to take a much needed break to enjoy the holidays and this week I got a cold that really wiped me out!  Our Christmas was very nice and New Year’s was too, we went to dinner with some Geocachers and just hung out relaxing on Friday night and we were home by 10:00 before the roads got crazy.

I have a Sketch For You To Try from yesterday to share using the Taylored Expressions set, Love Everywhere!  I know the card is a little busy but I kinda like it.  I used new papers by Echo Park called Be Mine.   If you participate in the SFYTT, you should check out Jen’s update, she has changed things up a bit and it suits me just fine, I love her sketches! 

Tomorrow I will be back with Day 1 Preview for Gina K. Designs January release and Tuesday with GKD and TE!!  Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

8 comments on "SFYTT–Love is in the Air"

Unknown on 11:00 AM CST said...

LOVE this!! :)

Danni on 11:42 AM CST said...

Wonderful card!!

Lori on 1:29 PM CST said...

It's good busy though, I love the combo of paper you've used! Happy New Year, good to hear your holidays were wonderful.

Susan (susiestampalot) on 9:08 PM CST said...

Donna, this is precious! i love the colors and everything is just perfect! I hope you had a great New Years'!! sus

Rose Ann on 11:04 PM CST said...

I love the cute heart balloons and fence!! Such pretty papers too!!

I'm glad to hear your holiday celebrations were nice, and happy to see you back, Donna! I'm looking forward to your previews!! ;)

Happy New Year, my friend!!

Nancy Thomas on 6:54 AM CST said...

Gorgeous - I love that paper too. You can never go wrong with that color combo.

Amy Sheffer on 9:11 PM CST said...

Gorgeous, Donna! Awesome job with the January SFYTT!

BrossArtAddiction on 6:59 PM CST said...

Gorgeous, love the DP you used! :D

♥Tracey♥...ƸӜƷ

Post a Comment