Friday, March 4, 2011

I Miss You–MFT Weds. Stamp Club & personal update


MFTWSC9

Hi there whoever is still out there!  I am still here and no, I have not been having internet issues (thank God!) I have just been chilling; taking a little breather and I am back with a cutie Pure Innocence girl from My Favorite Things for their Wednesday stamp club sketch!  This is Making a List, I just love it since I am sending it to my niece Gabby and she loves to write & color, and it’s about time I send her a card just because!  I used all supplies from the Feb. key ingredients subscription by Taylored Expressions which have beautiful My Mind’s Eye Lush papers in it! 

Personal Update: Speaking of Taylored Expressions, did you happen to see this post on Taylor’s blog last weekend?  That’s right, I made the difficult decision to step down from the Baker’s Dozen design team, which I have enjoyed all 2 1/2 years of serving on!  Since my office move further,  my commute time has increased up to 2 hours per day. I am very limited with my creative time, hence one of the reasons for the break.  I recently started listening to books on audio which makes the time not so bad at all!  But some days I am still beyond exhausted and have no energy to post or create especially when my priority is to my family & home first and I have an EARLY bedtime. It’s time now to focus on some of my other hobbies, including making things for our beautiful new home!  I will share more soon!   

Pin It

5 comments on "I Miss You–MFT Weds. Stamp Club & personal update"

Julie on 8:57 PM CST said...

This is adorable!

Tami Grandi on 9:01 PM CST said...

LOVE this cutie PI (actually I love all of the cutie PI's but I am not sure how I missed this one!)

Becky on 12:23 AM CST said...

Adorable card Donna.
I do not blame you for wanting to spend more time with your family and decorating your new home.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 5:26 AM CST said...

This is adorable, Donna! Miss you! Hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, so sweet. Gabby said to me last week, "I can't get over how talented Auntie Donna is!"

ValGinCA

Post a Comment