Tuesday, March 15, 2011

You Rock x 3


you rockHi there!  I have a fun clean & simple card to share with you using Tami Mayberry's set Live Life Loud for Gina K. Designs!  Lately my cards have been a little 'involved' and it is a comfort to me to fall back on the Clean & Simple style!  That's what I did here, in fact this card was not even 'planned', I just grabbed whatever was on my desk and I knew I wanted to just use black & white and one other color.  I used the round sponges in my ink pad and made circles for a fun focal point with the guitar and sentiment stamped 3 times and I really like how the card turned out!

Supplies:
Stamps: Live Life Loud
Cardstock: White, Black Onyx, Grass Green Pure Luxury
Ink: Vivid Wild Lime, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: black brad

Don't forget - Thursday night 3/17 which is also St. Patrick's Day is the Gina K. March release party at StampTV!  It will be 7:00-9:00 p.m. CST!  Hope to 'see' you there!!!  As always there will be samples from the design team, fun chat, challenges, full set reveals and some other SURPRISES! 

Thanks for stopping by today!  Pin It

1 comments on "You Rock x 3"

Lori on 4:17 PM CDT said...

This is a fun just because card! Hope all is well with you and John in your new home!

Post a Comment