Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mix It Up Monday: Clean & Simple Sketch!


July 11 2011

I made a little time to stamp last night – yea me!  I remember a time not long ago I would have the energy to stamp or do something craft every day of the week but it seems like a thing of the past since my office moved 50 mins away from our house!  I really miss it, but sometimes there’s not enough hours in the evening to care for my house, cook and still spend time with John and get to bed at a decent hour since I get up so early in the mornings. 

sparkles

So, I will try to post more during the week, it seems I may have lost some of my readers over the past week who knows why though. Here is a card for this week’s StampTV challenge Mix It Up Monday: Gettin’ Sketchy! which is hosted by the Lovely Lee Murphy! I am totally impressed the layer queen made a clean & simple sketch so I just had to play & give her a shout out! Great job, Lee! I used the new set The Vine for my clean & simple card.

Card details
Stamps:
The Vine
Cardstock: Ivory, Green Apple, Just Peachy Pure Luxury
Inks: Rich Cocoa, Pear Tart Memento
Accessories:
  brown satin ribbon, copic markers, spicaatyou glitter pen

Pin It

4 comments on "Mix It Up Monday: Clean & Simple Sketch!"

Melanie on 1:10 PM CDT said...

your bow is so elegant! love the sparkle on the flowers!! hope you are having a good day! :)

Jessie/knightrone on 4:24 PM CDT said...

This is too cute!!

margaret on 8:06 PM CDT said...

i have been on a cruise. I have missed a lot but will try to participate from now on.

Unknown on 11:05 PM CDT said...

You will never lose me as I will hunt you down no matter where you go, Miss Lucky Ducky! *smile* Love this card, Donna. ** I'm screaming CASE**

By the way, I am NOT above
1) Renting a UHaul
2) Packing up your company in the middle of the night
3) Moving them within rock throwing distance of your craft room.

Of course this would all be with prior consent from you. *smilin*

Post a Comment