Thursday, July 14, 2011

You’re So Sweet Treat


watermelon treat

Hi there!  Here is a small treat bag I put together to give to a few ‘sweet’ people in my life!  I grabbed the little candies one morning on my way to work at the grocery store (along with my absolute favorite chewy candy Bit O’ Honey)!  I figured they would be cute because they’re watermelon gummies, to pair with the new Garden Fresh Gina K set for a sweet treat!!  I just grabbed a few 3” cello bags from my stash, put some candies inside, and topped it with this simple folded over cardstock (3” by 5” folded at 2 1/2”) and adhered it with some green staples to match!  Super quick & easy to make and fun to surprise your favorite co-worker with (like I did today!)

Thanks for stopping by – hope you are having a great week!

**I may not post until next week because I am going out of town on my quilt shop trip with my friend Stephanie with The Cotton Cupboard this weekend – I am so excited!  I still have to pack and I will be ready to start posting some of my hand sewn creations to sell here soon!  I also need to be finishing up my 1st quilt soon too, the last ‘class’ was posted today by Rebecca! 

Pin It

2 comments on "You’re So Sweet Treat"

Unknown on 10:56 AM CDT said...

Great idea, you are so kind, always thinking of others. I hope you have a blast on your trip!!! I'm pretty sure you will C:

Jessie/knightrone on 11:16 AM CDT said...

Super cute and sweet!!!

Post a Comment