Friday, September 28, 2007

Another Hibiscus


I used some of my Basic Grey Mellow paper to complement the colored flower. FUN! Colored with my Copics MORE FUN! Pin It

7 comments on "Another Hibiscus"

Unknown on 9:04 PM CDT said...

Simply beautiful! Love the colors!

blah on 11:45 PM CDT said...

Love these colors!!!! Dang girl, you're really making me want to go to Hawaii again. . .great coloring, too.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 8:02 AM CDT said...

GORGEOUS! Your coloring is awesome!

Heather S. on 5:33 PM CDT said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm so glad you enjoyed the crockpot meal. It's one we really like in our family. I'd love it if you shared those recipes with me that you mentioned. HeatherAThjstevens.com

BTW--Your cards are so beautiful. I haven't gotten into the copics yet, but everyone is making me want them.

Jovita @ Inky Impressions on 12:37 AM CDT said...

The Basic Grey papers go wonderful with your image colors... nicely done :)

Bev Gerard on 8:19 PM CDT said...

What a perfect blend of papers, colors, and images! I love that ribbon too!

~Bev

~~Deby on 8:47 AM CDT said...

love this card...coloring is wonderful
Deby

Post a Comment