Monday, September 10, 2007

Autumn - The Most Beautiful Season


On Saturday I attended my up-upline's SU! Meeting. She was having a contest for Best of Show and of course I had to enter! Little did I know this card would take as long as it did (about 1 1/2 hours) but it sure paid off! I won!! Look what I get!! Fabulous! Everyone adored the card, but some people did not realize the 2 went together because we had them in clear plastic sleeves on a display board. Oh well. It was my first time making a Criss Cross Card from SCS. I don't think it will be my last, it was a lot of fun! Everyone was impressed with my hand -drawn fence (thanks to DH for his idea).

Sets: Autumn Harvest, Linen & Weathered BG, Season by Season, Expressive Flexible Phrases
C/S: Very Vanilla, More Mustard, Old Olive, Really Rust, Pumpkin Pie
Inks: More Mustard, Old Olive, Really Rust, Pumpkin Pie & watercolor crayons
Accessories: 5/8" olive grosgrain ribbon, pumpkin grosgrain ribbon, gold stretch cord from holiday mini, tab punch, paper piercer, ice square rhinestone brads, aqua painter, sponges. Pin It

9 comments on "Autumn - The Most Beautiful Season"

Sharon Harnist on 8:54 PM CDT said...

Congratulations, Donna -- this is a beautiful card!

Unknown on 9:21 PM CDT said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful!! :)

Lisa Somerville on 8:29 AM CDT said...

Congratulations - I can surely see why you won. It's just beautiful!

My Little Hobby on 11:24 PM CDT said...

Congrats again, Donna! Your card is stunning! Beautiful.

Rose Ann on 4:14 PM CDT said...

Congratulations! It is so beautiful...I see why you won! ;)

Rhonda Favreau on 5:11 PM CDT said...

I'm not surprised that you won! That is gorgeous:)!

Debbie Olson on 10:44 AM CDT said...

I adore your pumpkin card! I can certainly see why you won first prize--congratulations!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions on 9:28 PM CDT said...

Autumn is my favorite time of year and your card is beautiful. Congrats on your win :) ~ Jovi

Cedar Creek on 9:59 PM CST said...

That picket fence is a great idea. Glad you thought of it!

Post a Comment