Monday, September 10, 2007

Beautiful Blooms Desk Set



I now have a complete desk set using my favorite set right now!


I had the idea a few months ago to make a decorative magnet since finding something similar at the Target Dollar Spot a while back. It didn't take me long to fall in love with the new papertrey set Beautiful Blooms which was designed to coordinate with the flower dies by Cuttlebug! It was the perfect time to put my project in place! I fashioned it to go with the gratitude journal I made a few weeks ago. I used my business card magnets behind the stamped images. Also used my Green Thumb set for the flower pot. The wire is retired SU! colored wire. I have it displayed on my lamp so you can see it's magnetic, otherwise how would you know?!




Also, at my up-upline's meeting on Saturday, one of our presenters, Mona showed us the cutest pencil topper made with a paperclip opened to stick inside the eraser part and had chipboard & scallop punches as the topper. Well, I figured I could do the same but with my Beautiful Blooms set & CB dies! To match the journal & magnet!
Pin It

5 comments on "Beautiful Blooms Desk Set"

Sherrie on 10:37 PM CDT said...

beautiful desk set Donna, love you bright colors!

Unknown on 10:26 AM CDT said...

very cute!

Rose Ann on 4:11 PM CDT said...

What an absolutely gorgeous set!!

Bev Gerard on 8:34 PM CDT said...

Oh my word, Donna! I just love this entire ensemble! That's one of my very favorite CB dies .. and I love the things you've done with it and that adorable set!

~Tex

MJ on 8:28 PM CDT said...

This is great! Love the colors and the whole idea of the gratitude journal.

Post a Comment