Monday, September 24, 2007

FS 33: With Sympathy



It's been a while since I've played along with SCS' Featured Stamper Challenge. I was excited to see Kristina Werner highlighted so I had to play along! I love her clean, simple yet stunning style (she also bakes & take awesome photos!) Her SCS gallery is StarofMay and here is her blog Kwernerdesign Here is the card I chose to case, changing the colors, stamps and ribbon - keeping her crisp layout. I (sadly) needed a sympathy card for a co-worker whose father passed away over the weekend and this was perfect for it.


Stuff used: Papertrey's Beautiful Blooms and papertray sentiments. So Saffron, Cranberry Crisp, Vintage Violet and Always Artichoke.
Pin It

3 comments on "FS 33: With Sympathy"

Ashley on 10:52 AM CDT said...

You did a great job on these sympathy cards. I find them so hard to make and yours are beautiful.

Unknown on 7:15 PM CDT said...

THese are beautiful cards!! The colors and style are just great!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions on 10:23 PM CDT said...

WOW both of these are beautiful and I like the red ribbon you added to both ~ j

Post a Comment