Sunday, November 15, 2009

Some Holiday fun cards!!


SFYTT MFT

I stamped all day today and had a lot of fun!  Mainly because I have new MFT stamps to play with from their most recent release!  I missed out on a few days’ stamping because I’ve felt under the weather with either allergies/sinus or a cold – I’m not sure which!  Sometimes the symptoms overlap with these but I’m on the mend, it just wiped me out. 

The new MFT stamps are so cute – Cool Yule {the polar bear} that I won the night of the release by correctly and swiftly answering a trivia question in the thread – woo hoo!  The other is from the new Pure Innocence line (she is out of stock right now) – I thought these girls were too cute to pass up, so I got all 5 of them!  I used Jen’s SFYTT from today, and made the cards with the same papers (Jolly by Golly by Cosmo Cricket), Sage Shadow by SU! and Choice Buttercream by TE.  The chipboard snowflake on my polar bear card is from the Christmas key ingredients, I put glue on it and sprinkled some star dust glitter on it.  The white felt snowflake on the little girl card is by SU! and the button is also from the key ingredients.  I LOVED paper-piecing these cuties!!   2 more cards for my stash! 

Hope you’re having a great weekend…

Pin It

9 comments on "Some Holiday fun cards!!"

Cheryl on 8:34 AM CST said...

Oh wow Donna, they are both adorable! Awesome papers, choice of colors and what sweet images...LOVE them both!

Dina on 10:39 AM CST said...

Donna these are adorable!! I love the images and they look fabulous with the JOlly by Golly DP!! Your paper piecing is wonderful too and I love all the glitter! GChipboard is a wonderful accessorie!!

Cat Tidwell on 10:46 AM CST said...

These ARE some very fun cards Donna! Love the colors, the papers and embellies. and just all of it!

Jody Morrow on 1:29 PM CST said...

Oh my gosh... those cards are SO precious! Love them both!

Gingerbread Gal♥ on 3:04 PM CST said...

Oh my Donna! These are adorable! Love the soft colors and sweet images.
:) Rachel

Tanya on 4:43 PM CST said...

These are beautiful! Really love the papers :)

Melissa Sauls on 8:23 PM CST said...

LOOOOOOVE these cards Donna!! Look at all that paper-piecing on the girl!! They are just gorgeous. Great job!!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 5:29 AM CST said...

These cards are just adorable, Donna! I LOVE those images! Glad you're feeling better!

Erin Smetak on 2:25 PM CST said...

These are beautiful!!!!

Post a Comment