Saturday, June 26, 2010

Life is like a wave.


lanterns

You can't change the way it breaks, but you can change how you ride it (that’s what the inside of this card says)…although I’m not a surfer, I like that sentiment!  Isn’t Hangin’ Out at the Beach by Taylored Expressions a fun set for summer?  I love the lanterns in this set too so I made a night scene with it!

My inspiration for making this card came from my friend Theresa Momber who has amazing sponging skills; with this beauty of hers!  I think I definitely need more practice though!

I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

I am busy working on the next Gina K. release and the peeks start tomorrow evening at 10 p.m.!  Hope you come back for that!

Pin It

3 comments on "Life is like a wave."

Casmiles on 12:48 PM CDT said...

Donna, this card is beautiful. Your sponging it on it. You've made the card look like shimmery waves. Love it~ Have a wonderful weekend!

Danni on 1:48 PM CDT said...

Simply wonderful!

Jessie/knightrone on 4:17 PM CDT said...

This is gorgeous!! Love the colors!!

Post a Comment