Tuesday, January 4, 2011

TE Sneak Peek: Rest & Renewal


TuesdayJanuary4
Welcome to Day 1 Sneak Peek for TE!  It’s he new year and that means a lot of us are in the resolution/goal mode and a lot of us are usually in the rest & renewal mode after a jam-packed holiday!  So here we are with 2 new sets to help you in whatever mode you find yourself if and can encourage in someone else! 
rest & renewal desk setI am sharing some 3D projects I made using the new Rest & Renewal set in the Lasting Impressions line of stamps.  It is a coordinating set to the New Beginnings set, which others on the design team are sharing with us today.  The Scriptures and sentiments in the set I’m showing fit inside the Frame It Up Die we are releasing as well.  I made an encouraging desk set. 
frame
Here is a small frame I had in my stash that I thought would be perfect for this set.  All I did was stamp the Scripture on my designer paper and put it in the frame and adhered a small rose to the top. 

post it & pen
This next item is a 3x3 post-it note cover I made.  Again, just stamping on the designer paper and adding a small strip of ribbon and a rose.  The pen I had in my stash is designed to put a small photo inside but I chose to put some designer paper stamped with the sentiment, “Every Day is a New Day”, what a great reminder when you have a lousy day.  The encouraging aspect is that you can always start fresh the next day. 
paper clipLastly, I grabbed a jumbo paper clip from my stash, and adhered some circle punches on it with the sentiment “rest your soul” – I know I can find rest in reading my Bible (which I should do more often), or curling up with a good book so this can be my reminder to make time for me & God each day.
Here is a list of the Baker’s Dozen, who have many wonderful projects to share with us today, be sure to check them out!
Charmaine Ikach
Danielle Lounds
Donna Baker
Jackie Pedro
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Tori Wild
Taylor VanBruggen
Supplies Stamps: Rest & Renewal
Cardstock: Island Mist light Prismatics,
Choice Buttercream, MME Fine & Dandy True Blue
Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Prima Fairytale Roses-Teal Pin It

18 comments on "TE Sneak Peek: Rest & Renewal"

Karen Giron on 10:12 AM CST said...

What a fantastic set for your desk! I love the soft colors with the silver accents - just beautiful!

Regina Mangum on 10:15 AM CST said...

Donna, this is just GORGEOUS and you used my favorite color. So pretty and what a keepsake! XOXO

Monika/Buzsy on 10:28 AM CST said...

Gorgeous set Donna. Love the words... the colors... pretty flower embellishments. :o)

Unknown on 10:41 AM CST said...

I love the Anything But a Card set! It is very neat. TFS

Jami on 10:45 AM CST said...

Such a beuatiful set Donna - and a wonderful idea for a little gift!

Danielle L. on 10:51 AM CST said...

Oh wow! Such a beautiful and elegant set Donna!

Lea L. on 11:06 AM CST said...

What a beautiful gift set! It is just lovely! ♥♥♥

Carolina on 12:11 PM CST said...

What a darlin' gift set!!!

Valentina D. said...

Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Pat Jandacek on 2:24 PM CST said...

This is a beautiful desk set!

Sankari W. on 6:15 PM CST said...

What a great set Donna! LOVE this - and such an awesome gift idea - that pen is simply beautiful!!! I feel so inspired just looking at your creations!
Big hugs!
Sankari :)

Blogs on 6:40 PM CST said...

How cool is that ... a family photo that goes with the dino! LOVE the pen, box set.

d

Rose on 11:14 PM CST said...

I love your trio of heart felt art. Beautiful work.

Melissa Sauls on 12:13 AM CST said...

This is suuuuuuch a great desk set and so wonderfully uplifting! You always make such clever ensembles.

Laurie on 6:15 AM CST said...

What a lovely set, loved the colors you chose.

imsteelefullofscrap on 2:24 PM CST said...

Beautiful set you did a stunning job
Jen

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 8:53 PM CST said...

What a wonderful set, Donna! Love the colors!

Lori on 4:14 PM CST said...

This is an absolutely gorgeous set, Donna!

Post a Comment