Wednesday, January 5, 2011

TE Sneak Peek: Wreath of Love


WednesdayJanuary5
Welcome to Day 2 of TE Sneak peeks!  Today I have a card to share with you using the new Whimsical Wishes Petite stamp set Wreath of Love, which was illustrated by the talented Nancy McKinney!  TE stamps are made of the highest quality rubber; die cut for you to start stamping as soon as they are taken out of the package!  All you have to do is put them on an acrylic block  and stamp your heart out!  They also come on a sturdy full color storage panel and fit 4 sets into the Mini Binder Boxes for great stamp organization no matter how big or small your creative space is!wreath of love
On my card, I used the new Hearts Impression plate too; I absolutely adore them because they are double-sided so you get 2 for 1!!   I also used several Taylored Dies for my card, an older one and 2 new ones!  See at the end of my post for a complete list of supplies I used on my card. 
HeartsImpressionplateSeasonalWreathDie
BasicBowDieMedium Scallop Border Die
Be sure to hop around all the designer’s blogs for amazing eye candy!
Charmaine Ikach
Danielle Lounds
Jackie Pedro
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Tori Wild
Taylor VanBruggen
Jami Sibley
Nancy McKinney - Whimsical Wishes illustrator!
Supplies: Stamps: Wreath of Love
cardstock:
Baby Pink medium, Suede Brown Medium Prismatics, MME Fine & Dandy Tickled Pink paper
Accessories:
Copic markers, Crystal Twinkles; Caribbean satin ribbon; Hearts Impression Plate, Medium scallop, Seasonal Wreath Die, Basic Bow Die Pin It

11 comments on "TE Sneak Peek: Wreath of Love"

Regina Mangum on 10:16 AM CST said...

Super cute, Donna! I love the colors you used and the way the wreath is "hung" on the card. Very sweet

Becky on 11:29 AM CST said...

Donna this is beautiful.

imsteelefullofscrap on 2:28 PM CST said...

Adorable card

Danni on 2:46 PM CST said...

Great card! The scallops go perfect with the wreath!!

Nancy on 8:41 PM CST said...

Donna, I love how you've framed the wreath with the nestie and the embossed heart background is fab!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 8:52 PM CST said...

This is just beautiful, Donna!

Laurie on 5:19 AM CST said...

What a difference it made to use that embossed heart background - neat!

Lori on 4:16 PM CST said...

Awesome card, Donna. The coordinating elements are great! I also loved your Dino project for Gina K Designs, but didn't get a chance to comment.

Karen Giron on 12:27 PM CST said...

How cute! I love the pop of color peeking out the side and in the wreath.

Karen Motz on 8:14 AM CST said...

Very pretty! I love all the open space and the heart impressions.

Jessie/knightrone on 10:22 PM CST said...

Very pretty!

Post a Comment