Friday, January 21, 2011

Today’s happenings!!


Well we have a good internet signal now – thank God!  I have the day off from work but I am taking John for knee surgery and it’s at 10:30. 

If you are available this evening from 6:00 – 11:00 pm EST, we’d love to have you join us for the SCS Virtual Stamp night Mini!  Hostesses (including me) will be posting hourly challenges (the theme is YOU MAKE MY HEART SING) and you will have 45 mins to complete the challenge and upload by the weekend) click on the link I’ve highlighted and you can get more details.  I gotta run – we have to be there within an hour!!

Pin It

2 comments on "Today’s happenings!!"

Cat Tidwell on 8:33 AM CST said...

Oh no! Hope everything goes well for John, Im sure it will, will keep him and you in prayers!

Carolina on 2:26 PM CST said...

Hope the surgery is successful...big hugs to John!

I'll try to play your challenge, but probably not until Sunday. Today we get Gaven for the evening and night and tomorrow's is Victoria's B-day party. Can't wait to see what brilliant idea you came up with for your challenge!

Post a Comment