Monday, February 21, 2011

Good Books Build Character


MFTWSC7
HA!  Isn’t this little bookworm the cutest you’ve seen wearing big ‘ol square eyeglasses?!?  He is in the I {Heart} Books set.
This is my card for this week’s MFT sketch challenge MFTWSC7 which I always have fun playing with!  Did you know you can win up to $20 voucher for the MFT Store if your card is picked in the random drawing?!  $15 if you don’t use MFT stamps.  Of course, I play along because I want to show love for my MFT stamps! 
I used my new Echo Park Little Girl collection pattern paper I got in the TE store, they are so fresh & fun just like the Little Boy papers!  Lately I have been in the reading mood (since I love to read!) I am reading Think Twice by Lisa Scottoline I got from the library.  The place I work is so cool - in an outdoor mall and there is a library just a few minutes walk away!  I also got an audio book to listen in the car during my commutes (makes the time go by faster!) and also a playaway to listen to a book while at work!  It's been so great!  

So what are other hobbies are YOU enjoying right now other than stamping?  Are there any you've thought about doing but haven't gotten around to it?  If so, I encourage you - it's fun to have more than one hobby for me! 

Thanks for stopping by today - I hope you have an awesome week!  Pin It

4 comments on "Good Books Build Character"

Lori on 1:16 PM CST said...

Hi Donna! I've been a reading addict lately too. I love my Nook Color, I get a free book every Friday. So far I'm on my third, and have had only 2 freebies that I just couldn't get into. How nice to be able to walk to the library from work. We had a taste of spring last week and 6+ inches yesterday. Your card is super cute, love wormie. A lot of us have been doing pink and green lately. :D

Jessie/knightrone on 6:50 PM CST said...

Super adorable!!

Justine on 8:52 PM CST said...

I do love the little book worm, your did a great job coloring him and I like the contrast of patterns that you used

Lori on 10:10 PM CST said...

This is just adorable! Love the fun colors and patterns. I just finished reading Think Twice--I couldn't put it down!

Post a Comment