Monday, February 7, 2011

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club


MFTWSC5 020211

I am so glad I made time this weekend to play with this week’s sketch because I have missed the last few ones!  I really look forward to them since I love MFT stamps and their sketches are always fun!  I used Cupcake Flopsey and all supplies are from January’s key ingredients from Taylored Expressions. 

MFTWSC5 bunny close up

I had fun grabbing my stickles,  liquid pearls and smooch to bring the cupcake and flopsey to life – here is a close up.  Brings such a fun finishing touch to your creations in my opinion, which is why I love to use them! 

Thanks for stopping by today!

Pin It

5 comments on "MFT Wednesday Stamp Club"

Lori on 4:40 PM CST said...

Yum! Love this!

Justine on 8:24 AM CST said...

This is adorable, love the bunny and the shimmer is so cool

Carole Miller on 8:30 AM CST said...

Cute card.

Carole Miller

Anonymous said...

I love your use of pearls. I always forget about them. Very cute.

Jessie/knightrone on 10:50 PM CST said...

Totally cute, girl!!

Post a Comment