Thursday, February 24, 2011

TE February Blast from the Past–Go Green!


blast from the past Feb
Hi there!  I’m so glad you joined me for this month’s customer hop with Taylored Expressions!  Our theme this month is Go Green!  Either use green on your project or recycle!  For my card, I chose to go green because I just got my new Key Ingredients subscription this weekend and couldn’t wait to use them!  I used Discover Your Wings in the Whimsical Wishes line because I felt it went so well with the beautiful pattern paper by My Mind’s Eye – Lush!  One thing I love about Taylor’s key ingredients and project pantry selections is that she uses the freshest, trendiest and fabulous pattern papers and hand picks all the fun coordinating embellishments and they are never the same!  This month, there is bling by My Mind’s Eye – the Lush collection of course!  That is what the bling is in the center of the ivory paper flower.  Another thing that is so cool, is that there is a gallery with creations made by Taylor & her key ingredients design team as well as downloadable inspiration sheets!  If you’d like more details about what I got in my kit and read all about  it click here: key ingredients subscription program
BFTP8
Here is the sketch I used for my card, created by the very beautiful & talented Baker’s Dozen design team member Sankari!  Hope you will play along!  Remember, we have this hop EVERY month, and if you play, you have a chance at winning a FREE stamp set of your choice and/or having your card/project featured in the upcoming TE newsletter!  Do you know
Taylored Expressions  is on Facebook?  Be sure you "LIKE" it - when we get 1,000 people, TE will give a Favorite Peeps stamp set to one lucky person so you can get started on your Easter cards & projects!! 
Pin It

24 comments on "TE February Blast from the Past–Go Green!"

Radha on 10:07 AM CST said...

That stamp stole my heart looooong time ago...
and u did such a great add to it:))

Lea L. on 10:58 AM CST said...

This is so beautiful! The stamping is amazing, and I just love the bit of ribbon that you added!! Lovely job! ♥♥♥

Jodi Collins on 11:12 AM CST said...

This is GORGEOUS Donna! LOVE the papers you used, and these stamps are PERFECT!!!

Lisa Hjulberg on 11:19 AM CST said...

You and I were definitely on the same page with our cards! How funny! I love the monochromatic look of yours, the little flowers, and the way you dressed up the butterfly. Why don't I ever think of those things? LOL

Hugs,
Lisa

Wanda Guess on 11:31 AM CST said...

Stunning! Wow...what a great idea to stamp all those flowers in green. Love that! SO happy I found your blog. I'll be back!

Taylor on 11:37 AM CST said...

So pretty, Donna! I love all the green and how you combined all the different KI supplies!

Jami on 11:46 AM CST said...

Your card is so pretty and has such a calming feel to it!

Lynn Put on 11:55 AM CST said...

Beautiful card Donna! I love what you've done with the supplies from this months KI Kit!

Michelle L. on 12:08 PM CST said...

Fabulous, Donna! I love the sweet butterfly.

wendy on 12:35 PM CST said...

very pretty card, love your idea

Nancy Jensen on 2:07 PM CST said...

Very pretty!

Danni on 2:36 PM CST said...

This is gorgeous!!

Karen Motz on 3:02 PM CST said...

This is stunning Donna!!! All the shades of green you incorporated are perfect and I love the dimension from the butterfly!!

Colleen Begley on 4:20 PM CST said...

Donna, the green and white combo is so elegant. I love how this card turned out. So, so pretty.

Rose Ann on 5:56 PM CST said...

Your card is so fresh and beautiful, Donna...and I love that shade of green!! Love your pretty flowers and butterfly as well!!

Monika/Buzsy on 8:21 PM CST said...

Such a lovely card Donna. That image is was popular today! Love the monochromatic look. :o)

Joan Ervin on 10:04 PM CST said...

Hey sweet Ms Donna...your card is gorgeous!!! The silhouettes are sooo pretty stamped in green and I love the beautiful butterfly!!!!!

Lori Craig on 11:42 PM CST said...

So pretty! Love what you did with this set - striking main image panel. Hugs, Donna!

Bonnie Lynn on 12:19 AM CST said...

Donna, your card is beautiful and so peaceful.

Natalie on 3:43 PM CST said...

Gorgeous card, Donna! Very elegant. Thanks for the inspiration!

Emily Leiphart on 9:28 PM CST said...

This is gorgeous, Donna! I love all the greens.

titancia on 9:59 PM CST said...

What a beautiful card!

Jessie/knightrone on 11:27 AM CST said...

This is beautiful Donna!!

Purrfect Paper Creations on 3:34 PM CST said...

Your patterned paper is perfect for your images--just beautiful! And I love your flowers and butterfly, so delicate and pretty!

Chris L.

Post a Comment