Thursday, February 3, 2011

TE Sneak Peek Day 3: It’s a Banner Day


February3

So happy you’re joining us for Day 3 TE sneak peeks!  Today we have a special stamp set concepted by a TE customer Iwona Palamountain called It’s a Banner Day and we have a coordinating Taylored die too!

large house

I have a fun new product to share with you that Taylor will be carrying in the TE Store, acrylic frames by Darcie Heater.  I combined the new It’s a Banner Day (hello friend sentiment) with Let’s Do Coffee in the Apple Doodle, Ink line of stamps.  I used the Large House frame to show Tena having a cup of coffee but missing her friend who is not at her house to enjoy it with.  This would make a great gift for a friend who you miss spending time with.  Unfortunately for me, I have about 6 friends I would love to send this to that I haven’t seen in a long time but since I don’t know who to send it to just yet, I will hold onto it until the right person is revealed to me.  I had a lot of fun decorating this frame and won’t tell you how long it took because of ALL the paper-piecing I did (I lost track of time anyway!).  The packaging comes with complete easy-to-follow directions and Taylor will be carrying lots of varieties in the store for you to choose from. 

house close up

Here is a close up of all the paper-piecing I did with my fun October Afternoon Fly a Kite papers (I used 4 different patterns).

Here are links to all the awesome creations you must check out today:

BannerDay1Die

 

Charmaine Ikach
Danielle Lounds
Jackie Pedro
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Taylor VanBruggen
Tori Wild
Jami Sibley
Iwona Palamountain is joining us today to share her new stamp concept!!

Supplies:
Stamps: It's a Banner Day , Let's Do Coffee
Cardstock: Choice Buttercream, October Afternoon Fly a Kite
Inks: distress inks, memento rich cocoa
Accessories: Metal flowers, pearls

Pin It

10 comments on "TE Sneak Peek Day 3: It’s a Banner Day"

Lori on 10:20 AM CST said...

Awesome! I love all of your paper piecing, one of my favorite techniques to see!

Karen Giron on 10:42 AM CST said...

Donna, your frame is incredible! I love her paper pieced clothing and she looks so cute sitting in her little house frame. So cute!!!

Becky on 10:43 AM CST said...

Donna, this is just fabulous! Love the house and the paper piecing.

Jodi Collins on 10:56 AM CST said...

This is FABULOUS Donna! The perfect scene to go with this frame!!! LOVE!!!

Jessie/knightrone on 2:28 PM CST said...

Oh, this is too CUTE!!

Regina Mangum on 8:29 PM CST said...

Oh, I just want to hang this up and have a cup of coffee with my best girlfriend! Love it, Donna!

Rose on 10:39 PM CST said...

Your framed art is so stinkin' cute, I love the paper piecing, beautiful work.

Karen Motz on 2:32 PM CST said...

What an adorable frame!!!! LOVE all the paper piecing and her sweet pearl earring!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 8:53 AM CST said...

What an awesome frame, Donna! I LOVE it!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 8:53 AM CST said...

What an awesome frame, Donna! I LOVE it!

Post a Comment