Thursday, May 5, 2011

Follow Your Dreams night sky


follow night sky

Here is my attempt at a sponged night sky using Theresa’s beautiful set Follow Your Dreams.  Since I wanted the night sky to take center stage, I framed it with black onyx and placed it on white pure luxury cardstock, which makes it a great clean & simple card!  I love those in case I hadn’t told you lately. 

Sorry this post is so short; it’s past my bedtime as I write this and I have had a long week – this weekend I will be busy working on my quilt and a card order so I may not have anything to share.  Hang in there with me though because I will be back again soon, promise! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Pin It

3 comments on "Follow Your Dreams night sky"

Becky on 12:39 AM CDT said...

This is rich with color Donna, just beautiful.

Lori on 2:46 PM CDT said...

You nail the sponged night sky, Donna! It gorgeous.

Jessie/knightrone on 8:20 PM CDT said...

So serene and beautiful!

Post a Comment