Saturday, May 21, 2011

Friday Night Sew In results


yellow flower pleated puch
So last night I had my first ‘official’ Friday Night Sew In along with 175 other ladies and here I am to share what I made!   I wish I had been more productive, but as soon as I got home I got a itch to clean the house before I started so I wouldn’t have to worry about it today and then I wore myself out a little, I took a nap but that also allowed me to stay up several hours PAST my bedtime so that was good!  We had a pretty good rain late last night with some pea-sized hail, lightning and thunder.  I am happy today because John gets back from a geocaching trip (he’s been gone since Weds night).  I will be happy to not sleep alone for the 4th night in a row! 
A week or so ago I found a new blog with tutorials, this for a Pleated Zippered Pouch from Skiptomylou so I tried it and it was a FUN, quick project!  So easy to follow and she has the PDF which includes the pattern template!  This is a cute little pouch you can put anything that will fit in, like your personal hygiene products, your keys, cell phone, driver’s license, credit cards to carry instead of a bulky purse!  Anything you can think of!  So I ended up making 2 of these but I can’t show you the other one for about a week because it will coordinate with one of the new GKD stamp sets so I have to save it for then to share.

pleated puches
Since I can’t share you the other one, I will show you 2 others I made last week, one similar to last night and another with Riley Blake Sugar & Spice fabrics.  The floral one is Sandi Henderson’s Meadowsweet 2 Daisy Path in Robin’s Egg.  I look forward to sharing more sewing projects with you, hope you’re not getting bored since my blog is supposed to be about stamping!

I plan to share this post at Made by You Mondays at Skip To My Lou!Flamingo Toes Think Pink SundaysSunday Scoop Link Party; Saturday is Crafty Day; Hazel and Honeysuckle Scrapbox Sunday; Sew Darn Crafty

Thanks for stopping by today!  I am off to stamp my heart out for the upcoming Gina K Designs release!  Party on Thursday at StampTV!! Pin It

7 comments on "Friday Night Sew In results"

Lorie on 9:27 AM CDT said...

Look at you Donna! I'm so impressed because I can't sew a lick! Fun little bags!

Lori on 4:54 PM CDT said...

Fantastic! You are a busy crafty lady these days. Love your sewing projects and cards.

Vanessa on 8:35 PM CDT said...

Those are awesome! Can I buy one?

Anonymous said...

lovely little bags,well done Donna

Jan on 8:57 AM CDT said...

Beautifully done. I love your little bags.

Carolina on 10:43 AM CDT said...

super cute! I didn't get much sewing done last night, and especially nothing finished! Great job! : )

Amanda on 2:31 PM CDT said...

They look fab! I totally missed the FNSI, next time I definitely join in!

Post a Comment