Sunday, May 1, 2011

Our Cruise pictures to share!!


View album
As promised, here are pictures from our cruise! We had such a fabulous time!! Our stops were Cozumel, Mexico (have mostly flower pictures since everything was in bloom and we didn’t see much more than what was right at the port along a busy street) – Apr 12; next was Georgetown, Grand Cayman where we went on an excursion to Stingray City a 30-min boat ride to swim with the stingrays we loved Grand Cayman most! – Apr 13; last stop was Falmouth, Jamaica where we did an excursion to the Dunns River Falls where I climbed 600 of the 1000 ft falls which was so exhilarating and intense but I’m so glad I did it – Apr 14. It was great to have a relaxing and fun vacation that lasted more than 4 days where we didn’t have to ‘do’ anything, had gourmet meals, nightly entertainment, met so many friendly people (even a couple who are geocachers!), got to sleep in, and take a few naps! We’re ready for the next one already! Hope you enjoy the pictures. Let me know if you have any questions after you peruse them.
I will be back later to show you what I’ve been up to lately!
Pin It

1 comments on "Our Cruise pictures to share!!"

Theresa Momber on 2:46 PM CDT said...

Great photos, Donna! Looks like you had an amazing time. I'm ready to go!

Post a Comment