Saturday, January 21, 2012

FNSI results: BB Bag!


BB bag
Here is what I worked on for Friday Night Sew In!  My very own BB Bag (the pattern comes with 3 sizes and I made the largest one).  I used gorgeous fabric from The Cotton Cupboard but I don’t  know the name of it – sorry! It was real fun to make!  I worked on it until midnight and forced myself to go to bed and woke up early to finish more but it is not done just yet-I have to hand sew the binding which is why you see little clips all around.  Figure since we have a long busy day ahead of us (niece’s basketball game, lunch for BIL’s birthday, geocaching and spending time with friends this evening), I’m sure I can fit it in while in the car!  Then, I will show more of the bag like the inside and back.  I have to go get dressed for our day! 
Thanks for stopping by – hope you have an awesome day!  Pin It

2 comments on "FNSI results: BB Bag!"

Madeleen on 1:38 PM CST said...

Oooo, what nice fabric! Can't wait to see more!

Monika/Buzsy on 11:46 AM CST said...

Looks like a fabulous bag Donna! That print looks great and I love the style! Hope you had fun on Saturday!

Post a Comment