Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine’s Day!


vday

I am such a last minute Lucy lately!  Here are some Valentine cards I made to send to my sister Val & BIL Tom (left-Wreath of Love), nephew Joey (middle-Capture My Heart) and niece Gabby (right-S.W.A.K.).  These sets are all from Taylored Expressions.  I have missed stamping with those cute stamps!  There just doesn’t seem to be enough time to use all the stamps I have or time to stamp period with the limited free time I seem to have lately!

I had to make quick cards so I though ATC size would be perfect since I had to get this in the mail ASAP!  I snuck in a few candies and some $1 toys from Michael’s for Joey & Gabby.  They will be so excited about it! 

Hope you have a fun, love filled day!  It’s not anything John and I really go all out for but I did get 2 beautiful bouquets of assorted colored roses last year (one he purchased, the 2nd was an error on their part!)  I’m sure we will go out to eat somewhere so I can get a break from cooking although I love to cook! 

Thanks for stopping by today! 

Pin It

2 comments on "Happy Valentine’s Day!"

Auntie Em on 1:34 PM CST said...

Your sweet little last minute Valentines are adorable! Cute little characters.
There never seems to be enough time to play with all those pretty stamps but I keep trying! :)
Hope you had a lovely Valentines Day! :)

Madeleen on 5:41 PM CST said...

How cute! You are such a nice aunty!

Post a Comment