Thursday, January 1, 2009

More Sneek Peek Sweetness with SASI


Today I have a sweet treat & mini card to share with you using the new Stamp a Sweet Impression set 'Love is Sweet' I am just in love with this set!!  How cute are these smooching cuppies?  I thought it would be real fun to ink up my sentiment with coordinating colors of the Valentine Key Ingredients which are by Prism: Classic Red, Suede Brown Medium, Vibrant Teal, Intense Teal and Blush Red Light and I am ALL OVER the double-sided patterned paper to coordinate by My Mind's Eye Just Dreamy2 (they happen to coordinate with SU! Cameo Coral, Taken with Teal, Real Red and Chocolate Chip so those are the markers I used).  I made a mini card 2 x 3 because that is a FUN Valentine size card!  I used a mini envelope template to make a patterned paper envelope for it and punched out a sentiment, ran it through my mini xyron sticker maker and now I have a closure for the envelope.  

Here is the treat slid up, peek a boo.  More on that below.  

Here is a view of the mini card, I made it to match the treat slider exactly to make it easy (great for mass producing).  I colored my cuppies with prismacolor pencils and added some starfire glitter which also comes in the valentine key ingredients (also included are 5 yards of coordinating ribbon & heart brads in pink, red & white!).  Lastly, I punched a greeting for the cello bag closure.  

Here is the stamping on the front of the cello bag, stamped with white stazon, of course with the dark cs behind it, you can see it better.  By the way, did you notice the Hugs Kisses I put in the cello bag (yes, I planned that). 

If you have not purchased Stamp A Sweet Impression stamps (yet) I'm sure after you see all these new sets, you may take the plunge!  I love the deeply etched pink rubber of the stamps, cling mounted & already trimmed close ready to start using as soon as they arrive in your mailbox!  What I also love is the fact that the sets come on a laminated binder sheet, hole punched complete with the image printed on the front so you see what is in the set!  Taylor also has binders for sale to house 4 sets of stamps in, with a cover & spine print for easy reference in your stamp area!  I did not have time to take pics but if you'd like to check out exactly what I'm talking about, check out Taylor's post here.

Be sure to check out all the Baker's Dozen DT members to see what they baked up for your
sweet tooth today & be sure to come back tomorrow for another sneak peek! The sets will be released on TONIGHT at 11:00 p.m. CST at th
e store!   I'll also be back this evening with the last of my sneak peeks at that time!  

Taylor Van Bruggen
Ana Wohlfahrt
Carol Halvorson
Charmaine Ikach
Denise Marzec
Jami Sibley
Jen del Muro
Laurie Schmidlin
Monika Davis
Sharon Harnist
Stephanie Hargis
Terri Dodd


Pin It

17 comments on "More Sneek Peek Sweetness with SASI"

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 10:11 AM CST said...

So, so cute, Donna! I LOVE the packaging!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I love how you stamped on the bag!

Anonymous said...

SO pretty!! I LOVE all of the details you put into this set...especially that darling envelope and the stamped treat bag!!

Taylor on 11:37 AM CST said...

So adorable, Donna! I love how you stamped your cellophane and the slider treat is too cute! Happy New Year!

Terri on 11:41 AM CST said...

Great way to give the "hugs and kisses", love this packaging idea!!

Sharon Harnist on 12:24 PM CST said...

Your slider treat box is fabulous, Donna -- love the stamped acetate, too -- very clever!

Ana Wohlfahrt on 12:31 PM CST said...

Love this Donna!! I love how you stamped the bag! Super creative :)

Kristine on 12:46 PM CST said...

I'm loving those cupcake stamps more all the time. GREAT set Donna! :)

Jami on 1:22 PM CST said...

Your litle card is just the perfect size for VDay! And I love your little treat slider!

Stephanie Hargis on 1:50 PM CST said...

That packaging is amazing! What a wonderful idea! This is such a sweet gift set!

Denise Marzec on 2:03 PM CST said...

I love how you stamped the clear bag, and your coloring rocks (as always)!

Carol (HB) on 3:38 PM CST said...

sooooo CUTE Donna!

Jessie/knightrone on 7:22 PM CST said...

Super duper cute my friend, I love it!!

Angie Tieman on 9:31 PM CST said...

How darling!

StinkerbellSteph on 11:01 PM CST said...

Donna, these are just so cute! Your coloring is soft and lovely!

Rose Ann on 12:48 AM CST said...

Awesome set, Donna!! Fab coloring, papers, and I love your stamped pouch!!

Cat Tidwell on 2:38 PM CST said...

What a neat idea! Love the stamping on the bag and that set is just too cute!

Post a Comment