Sunday, March 1, 2009

Easter is here with Doodlefactory!



Check out the new Doodlefactory Easter set! Isn't it SO cute! I adore these clothed bunnies, Buttons & Stella (how fun they will be to paper-piece!) and Freckles and Georgie? Oh my, sweet! I just love Yoop with his fun head-ful of sheep fur! So many possibilities with this set...which is in the mail to me as I type this. I'll have samples using them hopefully by the end of the week! In the meantime, check out the SA Blog where you can qualify to win a FREE set! The sets are already in the store ready for purchase if you don't want to wait to see if you win them, if you're chosen you can choose another set! Don't forget to get a sheet of cling mount since these stamps come on a sheet of pressed rubber, you just place on the sticky part of cling mount and cut them out with scissors. Also be sure to use discount code savetendb for 10% off your Starving Artistamps/Doodlefactory stamps purchase any time!
Pin It

1 comments on "Easter is here with Doodlefactory!"

Unknown on 7:38 PM CST said...

Oh wow I so love the look of these. I've already got a load of the doodle factory sets on there way to me..looks like I'm going to have to make another order, very soon, Lol

Post a Comment