Monday, March 2, 2009

Taylored Expressions News!


I'm so excited to share with you that I am going to continue to be a part of the Baker's Dozen Design Team for another 6 months - needless to say I was so flattered to be offered the opportunity to continue to share projects using Stamp a Sweet Impression line of stamps and more...check out Taylor's blog for ALL the awesome news!!

I'll be back tomorrow for Day 1 Sneak Peeks!
Pin It

11 comments on "Taylored Expressions News!"

Rose Ann on 10:50 AM CST said...

Congrats, Donna!! I love your TE designs, and look forward to your new creations!!

Jodi Collins on 11:30 AM CST said...

Congrats on your extended stay! You are just amazing and I am thrilled to be on the team with you!! Hugs!!

jacque4u2c on 11:43 AM CST said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see all your beautiful creations! ;o)

Karen Motz on 12:51 PM CST said...

Congrats Donna!!! I'm excited to bake with you for the next six months. :)

{pam} on 12:57 PM CST said...

congrats on returning to TE designs!!!

Sankari W. on 1:57 PM CST said...

Donna dearest Donna!!! I have just adored your creations for SO long (seriously - I don't know HOW you do it!!! Its like magic to look at all of your cards and creations!!) I am so lucky and honored to be part of the Baker's Design DT with you!!! Hope you are having a wonderful day!!!

Sending you happy cupcake wishes!
Sankari :)

Julia Aston on 2:15 PM CST said...

Congrats to you on being extended on Taylor's DT! She knows a creative stamper when she sees one!

Karen Giron on 3:06 PM CST said...

I'm so happy you're back for another round of cupcakes! To work with you is amazing - I love your cards!! Can't wait to see what you cook up this week!

Dawn Easton on 4:52 PM CST said...

Oh I'm so stinkin' excited to be on this DT with you Donna! You are such a sweetheart!

Carolina on 5:28 PM CST said...

Congrats on the extension...I'm so happy for you cause I know how sad you were about it ending but sad no more - woo hoo!!! Can't wait to see what you do these next six months with her sets!

Melissa Sauls on 11:36 PM CST said...

HUGE Congrats Donna!! You most certainly deserve it. I love your work! :)

Post a Comment