Sunday, March 1, 2009

Drawing for Prize (WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT) - sending a RAK to Derek


Final list of Blog Candy items Updated for RAKS for Derek:

1. Your choice of any Gina K. Designs stamp set valued at $19.95 or less!! (donated by Gina K)

2. Your choice of any unmounted Starving Artistamps or Doodlefactory set $24.95 or less!! (Donated by Tracey Berkey)

3. Sweet Celebration set by Taylored Expressions (Donated by Taylor VanBruggen)

4. Papertrey Ink 1st Year Anniversary set (never used, donated by me)

5. Assortment of JustRite 2X Stampers donated by me: Best Wishes, Thank You, Let's Get Together, Happy Birthday, Get Well Soon and Clear Upper Case Typewriter alphabet.

I am in the process of compiling all the names from emails & posts for everyone who committed to sending Derek a card and/or small toy. This drawing is based on the honor system as I did not want to have Shawna keep track of what was received from whom. If you have not yet put your item in the mail to Derek, it's not too late - even if you're the winner of the blog candy! I'll be back later with the winner & post it here. I have a lot of things to tend to today so thanks for your patience!

Without further ado - our winner (chosen from a baggie full of 21 names - thank you to EVERYONE who participated in spreading cheer through the mail to little Derek) is Gabriela !! Congratulations, I'll contact you for your address so I can get your goodies to you & instructions on how to redeem your sets from Gina K Designs and Starving Artistamps! Pin It

3 comments on "Drawing for Prize (WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT) - sending a RAK to Derek"

Crazy Creations on 11:10 AM CST said...

Thank you for being so nice Ihad fun making the card and picking something out for him .I hope he liked it .Sarah

Anonymous said...

I won? I won? You talkin to me? Are you sure? Yippee! I won! Thank you so much! I'm honored to finally own a Gina K stamp AND a Starving Artists stamp.

MiamiKel on 11:41 PM CST said...

Congratulations Gabriela! I stopped by today donna to see how Derek was doing & hope his little happy mail cheered him up, sweet babe! I have had a child in the hospital and my heart aches for the mommy, too! Blessings to all!

Post a Comment