Friday, April 1, 2011

MFT sketch time!!


MFTSWC13

Hi everyone still out there reading my blog!!  I took another much needed break** from posting and I’m back to share this week’s MFT sketch!  I used my new Pure Innocence cutie Something Special Just For You.  This card is for my DMIL to give to our niece Gabby who will be turning 5 in 3 weeks!  I can hardly believe it!  We just talked to her a little bit ago, it had been too long since we had and I was missing hearing hers and her brother’s voices.  She cracked me up saying “Auntie Donna is creatable” when I told her I was making her birthday cards!   A few weeks ago my sister said that Gabby told her, “I can’t get over how talented Auntie Donna is” that really made me laugh out loud and smile!  I just love it!! 

I used my new Key ingredient subscription papers are from the Stella & Rose Gertie Collection by My Mind's Eye.

PERSONAL STUFF: **Am I the only one still reeling from the affects of the time change??  I am struggling with getting to bed/sleep at my normal time because, well it’s not my normal time anymore!  So then I am super sleepy during the day and have no energy to get stuff done in the evenings!  So, my break had to do with that.  Oh and the fact that I have been sewing more clutch purses!  Will share more soon – sewing is addicting!  I guess it’s because I have an addictive personality.  Last weekend I went to a Geocaching event with John and some others and we hosted 2 couples spending the night Fri and Sat.  They all went out Sat & left Sun and I stayed here and sewed – it was a lot of fun! 

MORE PERSONAL STUFF: Speaking of fun, it was our quarterly event at work today – only worked until 10:30 and then met at a bowling alley, had fajita lunch and bowled 3 games.  It was great – started off with a bang, a strike and it’s been at least 10 yrs since I’ve bowled.  I got another 2 frames later then I finished the game and subsequent games with a ton of gutter balls oh and one more strike!  I got tired fast but I still had a lot of fun.  Have I told you lately how much I love my job!!??

Thanks for stopping by – have a great weekend!!!

Pin It

5 comments on "MFT sketch time!!"

Karen Motz on 8:28 AM CDT said...

Love how you gave her hair extensions!! Gabby will love it!

Lori on 11:24 AM CDT said...

Gabby will love this card! Sounds busy and fun at your house and job. Are you going to post pics of your clutch purses? Did I miss them? Take care.

Rose Ann on 3:05 PM CDT said...

This is so very adorable, Donna...and Gabby will LOVE it!! Super details!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for an idea, you sparked at thought from a angle I hadn’t given thoguht to yet. Now lets see if I can do something with it.

aroma therapy

Dottie Watson on 11:30 AM CDT said...

What fun cards. Thnx for sharing.
Hugs, Dottie

Post a Comment