Tuesday, April 19, 2011

MFTWSC15: Gabby’s Birthday card!


Here is the birthday card MFTWSC15I made for my niece for her 5th birthday which is next week!  I cannot believe how big she has gotten!  This is for this week’s sketch challenge at SCS!  This is my first time to use the Pure Innocence set Don’t Open Until.  I hope I get her card & gift in the mail before her birthday!  I used papers from the Little Girl collection of Echo Park and a cloud die from Taylored Expressions. 

I am busy getting samples for Gina K’s release which is this Thursday at StampTV – hope you will join us for the release which will be 7:00-9:00 pm in the release forum.  Speaking of news – did you see Gina’s fun news today on her blog?  She is posting daily snippets of the new sets too, so you get a little preview of what’s to come! 

Now I will leave you with a picture from our cruise; promise more to come!!  IMG_2497This was taken last Thursday when we were in Ocho Rios, Jamaica at Dolphin Cove.  We had such a fabulous time on our trip and it’s back to reality for us (insert sad face).  It was just gorgeous out there, can’t you see from the picture and you can tell how happy we were too. 

I’ll see you again soon – thanks for stopping by!!

Pin It

7 comments on "MFTWSC15: Gabby’s Birthday card!"

Unknown on 12:17 PM CDT said...

Your niece's birthday card is too cute. I love the image and the sentiment. You two look so happy and relaxed. I'm glad you had a great time on you vacation.

Auntie Em on 12:28 PM CDT said...

Your card for your niece is so sweet! I love the cute little clouds you added over the impatient little b-day girl! Cute!
Great vacay pics. Looks so sunny and warm.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Danni on 12:32 PM CDT said...

What a super sweet card!!

Lori on 5:31 PM CDT said...

Yes, you two do look happy and like you are having a blast! Can't wait to see more. Gabby's card is so sweet, great image! I think she will really get a kick out of the clouds!

Homeowner Insurance on 6:18 AM CDT said...

This card for your niece is super cute! You've got great vacation pics too! Looks so fun!

Sharon Peele on 1:40 PM CDT said...

What a cute b-day card!! see you tonight!!

Jessie/knightrone on 10:10 PM CDT said...

Love how you made her hair long, so cute!!

Post a Comment