Sunday, April 3, 2011

Uncolored cards–Cute as a Bug


cute as a bug 2

Here are a few cards I made using the newly released Cute as a Bug stamp set for Gina K Designs!  I thought it may be fun to make some mini cards with scraps I had on my craft table and also to choose not to color them in – yikes!  That was hard, because for a long while I thought they looked ‘unfinished’ since that’s not the norm for me.  But, I was inspired by all the non-colored creations I’ve found on the talented Julie Lacey’s blog so I figured I would step out & try something new!

cute as a bug1

I kinda like how they turned out actually, once I got used to the idea of not coloring and marveling in how quickly they came together!

Supplies
Stamps: Cute as a Bug
Cardstock: All Gina K Designs; Red Hot, Grass Green, Wild Dandelion, Black Onyx, Bubblegum Pink, White Pure Luxury
Accessories: Ribbon, buttons

Thanks for stopping by – hope you have a great week!!

Pin It

4 comments on "Uncolored cards–Cute as a Bug"

Unknown on 6:28 PM CDT said...

Those are really cute. I love that they are not colored. Simplicity at it best.

Lori on 10:10 AM CDT said...

I love how they came out, Donna! I guess great minds think alike...or at least we did...I've been wanting to do this too. Thanks for the inspiration and courage. Hugs, Lori

jknapp00 on 11:41 AM CDT said...

These would be great to send to kids! Then they could color them in. Really cute cards.

Vanessa on 6:38 PM CDT said...

Seriously adorable.

Post a Comment