Friday, May 20, 2011

Free for all Friday–Get Krafty!


fri challenge may 20

Happy Friday!!  I am so glad it’s finally here!  Seems the week went by a tad slow.  I am excited because tonight is the Friday Night Sew In so I plan to hunker down and sew as much as I can as soon as I get home from work,  I plan to share with you what I make tomorrow so I hope you will be back to see!

Cat is today’s challenge hostess on StampTV and you know she loves kraft cardstock so her challenge is for us to use it on our project.  I love kraft too, especially to stamp on it with white craft ink and color with colored pencils (my ‘krafty’ version of ‘Black Magic’ technique where you do the same but use black cardstock).  That is super fun too!  I used the new StampTV kit Springtime Silhouettes, white, key lime and kraft pure luxury cardstock.  I finished off my card with a small embellishment of a white button with a little green cotton thread.  This card came together pretty quickly since I kept it clean & simple – don’t ya just love that sometimes? 

I will be the hostess for Monday’s challenge; hope you will play along then too!  You really should if you are not, because we draw a random winner of each challenge to get a FREE GKD stamp set valued up to $24.95!  You don’t have to have GKD stamps to play either, but if you do you get your name in the drawing twice!!

‘See’ ya tomorrow!!

Pin It

1 comments on "Free for all Friday–Get Krafty!"

Lorie on 8:06 PM CDT said...

This card is just gorgeous Donna!

Post a Comment