Monday, May 23, 2011

Mix It Up Monday Challenge at StampTV!


mixitupmonday banner
I am excited to bring you today’s challenge at StampTV!  My challenge is for your creation to be Shabby Chic!  mon 0523 shabby challenge My card uses the current StampTV kit called Springtime Silhouettes, which lends itself to this style of stamping with its various vintage images.  I chose to use the swirl medallion type image on the ivory cardstock then I sponged various distress inks on it, then used a distress tool to rough up the edges and then sewed on it!  Those all qualify as shabby techniques!  I even sponged ink on my ivory ribbon to match. 
I’d love it if you joined in the challenge this week!  You have until Sunday evening, May 29th to upload your creation and a winner will be drawn and announced at StampTV on Monday.  Click here for all the details!!
Card supplies
Stamps:
Springtime Silhouettes
Cardstock:
Pure Luxury Ivory, Sweet Corn, Chocolate
Inks:
Distress Antique Linen, Tea Dye, Vintage Photo; Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Ivory grosgrain ribbon,
buttons, CB folder Victoria Pin It

1 comments on "Mix It Up Monday Challenge at StampTV!"

LindaS on 9:15 AM CDT said...

Amazing card. I really like the wonderful design and choise of colors. So elegant.

Post a Comment