Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Simple Crazy Daisy card


for you daisy

Here is a simple card I made using Melanie’s Branching Out set and her first digital paper pack called Crazy Daisy!  I used the 1/4 sheet pack for my card – how quickly a card can come together using it!  All I had to do was stamp my focal image and cut it out and adhere it all with some double-stitch 5/8” grosgrain ribbon.  I really like this card too!  Sorry this post is so short but this card was so easy, there’s not much to explain!  All Supplies used can be found in the Gina K Store!!

Supplies
Stamps: Branching Out
Cardstock: White, Black Onyx, Red Hot Pure luxury
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ladybug
Accessories: 5/8” double-stitch black grosgrain ribbon

Pin It

4 comments on "Simple Crazy Daisy card"

Lori on 4:22 PM CDT said...

Wonderful card Donna! I love the dp, it sounds so easy. I like the way you did the ribbon and tag.

Danni on 6:19 PM CDT said...

So pretty!

Carolyn on 4:24 AM CDT said...

So adorable!

Homeowner Insurance

Jessie/knightrone on 8:21 PM CDT said...

This is GORGEOUS!!

Post a Comment