Sunday, August 14, 2011

Refreshing Drink to share with you


IMG_7672-466x700

Last week I found a gem of a blog, artist Susan Branch.  It’s been fun lately finding recipes in blog land and trying them for myself.  Over the past few months, we’ve tried quite a few but I haven’t shared them yet (not sure what I was waiting for).  Last Friday Susan shared a recipe for Basil Lemonade and before I came home from work, I stopped at the store to get some fresh basil and limes (had the other ingredients already).  So Friday night John and I made it as a team.  It was DELICIOUS!  wow.  I immediately posted on Susan’s blog how great it was and posted on FB about it.  So I wanted to share it with you too. 

In other news, I was excited to be watching the Food Network today (Cupcake Wars) while I was crocheting and found out that Ree Drummond, the famous Pioneer Woman is going to have her own show on Food Network!  I totally predicted that when I first discovered her blog more than 3 years ago.  I am so glad I met her when her book came out, she is a genuine beauty!  I’ve tried several of her recipes as well…they are so good!  I can’t wait to see her show!  It will air Saturdays starting Aug 27 and 10:30 central time. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you have a great day!!

Pin It

1 comments on "Refreshing Drink to share with you"

Rose Ann on 8:09 PM CDT said...

Mmmm....sounds delish, Donna!!

Post a Comment