Tuesday, August 2, 2011

You’re Invited to the GKD release party–tonight!


Hi there!  Gina K and the design team would like to welcome you to the new release party which will be tonight, instead of Thursdays like usual.  Hope you will make it! 

If you came from Deb’s blog, you're at the right place. If not make sure to head over to StampTV where you will find a list of all those participating in today's hop.

Here's a photo of one of the cards I will be sharing at the party, it’s using stamps from our new StampTV kit which you’re going to LOVE!pleasant trees

Hope to see you at the party!  Here are all the details:

Head on over to Emily’s blog to see what card she's sharing with you today and see you back here tomorrow for the beginning of our three day Inspiration Blog Hop series for August, which you should NOT miss, because let’s face it, who would want to miss out on opportunities to win free stamps?!!

Pin It

32 comments on "You’re Invited to the GKD release party–tonight!"

Unknown on 8:05 AM CDT said...

Oh my goodness, this is the sweetest little frog ever! Love his patterned belly and the trees in the box look awesome!

Cat Tidwell on 8:12 AM CDT said...

Too cute! Love that frog's belly Donna! Awesome paper piecing!

Teri C on 8:14 AM CDT said...

Love this adorable little frog!

Riette on 8:20 AM CDT said...

I want, no, I NEED those trees!

Create It Simply on 8:38 AM CDT said...

I *do* love this set! and your card is CAS at it's best :)

Karen (TLgirl353) on 8:41 AM CDT said...

Sweet design, Donna! Good job on that frog!

Tina on 8:45 AM CDT said...

LOVE the frog matching the tree!! I will be making some tree cards today and might have to steal that frog from under you to go with mine! LOL GREAT card!

Lynne on 9:56 AM CDT said...

Donna - your card is "toadally" awesome! Thanks for sharing. Love the paper piecing.

Unknown on 10:20 AM CDT said...

Cutest card - EVER, Donna!

Ravengirl on 10:44 AM CDT said...

How cute! I love the paper pieced trees and froggies!

Suzanne J Dean on 10:53 AM CDT said...

Love the paper pieced trees and kraft cs with this cutie frog, fabulous!

Hugz,
Suzanne

Giovana on 11:12 AM CDT said...

Super cute Donna!! The happy frog makes me smile :)

Pam on 11:40 AM CDT said...

I love this card. The kraft card base is just perfection with this stamp set. A real winner in my book

Queen Mary on 12:13 PM CDT said...

I am loving these trees and I LOVE, the sentiment!

Kris in Alaska on 12:17 PM CDT said...

I adore those trees! TFS!

Kris in Alaska
funamom at yahoo dot com

Unknown on 12:53 PM CDT said...

What an adorable card. That frog is too cute.

Verna Angerhofer on 2:19 PM CDT said...

I am loving that frog..he is so cute and love the way you did the tummy of him. I would never have thought of that, so that is indeed inspiring.

Susan on 2:34 PM CDT said...

Had to laugh at myself. When I first saw this sentiment, I didn't get it. Somehow seeing it here it dawned on me. Cute! And I love the frog!

lisa808 on 4:40 PM CDT said...

Cute frog. Adorable with his tummy matching the tree.

Gayle on 4:44 PM CDT said...

Love your trees, Donna, and of course your frog is simply adorable, too.

Pat Jandacek on 5:01 PM CDT said...

The frog is just the right added touch of whimsey to this whimsical image and sentiment. Love it!

sandi on 5:07 PM CDT said...

Awesome card! Can't wait till tonight to see the rest of your creations.

Lynn B. on 6:00 PM CDT said...

Combining the frog with the trees is a stroke of genious! That frog is just too adorable. And your paper piecing makes it all the more so!

Savannah O'Gwynn on 7:02 PM CDT said...

OH MY! That frog is just darling! LOVE LOVE LOVE him!

jazy1m on 7:08 PM CDT said...

That is one handsome little frog. Love him. Thanks for sharing.

Rosy Newlun on 8:13 PM CDT said...

Aloha, Donna,

Frogs are MY MY MY thing!!! This is really touching my heart! Thank you for showing me that I can use color my trees more daring. I must get this frog. I must get this FROG!

Thank you,

Rosy

Susan on 9:33 PM CDT said...

Great paper piecing. Love that happy frog!

Anonymous said...

The frog matching the trees is so cute. Nice touch

Unknown on 6:24 AM CDT said...

Donna this is a really neat card. I will have to admit my sister had to explain the sentiment to me......I think I worked too long yesterday! :) hahaha LOVE it!

Jennie on 6:45 AM CDT said...

LOVE the paper pieced trees and that frog!! CUTE!

Janz on 7:12 AM CDT said...

lovely happy card.

crotnem on 3:05 PM CDT said...

Love your art! TFS

Post a Comment