Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy 25th Anniversary to the Bakers!


25th anniversary

Here is a card I made to send to my in-laws Cecil (call him Papasan) and Shirley who are celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary tomorrow!  I used the new Petals and Wings StampTV kit by Gina K for my card, and the March Sketch For You to Try.  The pattern paper is from the Parisian Garden pack.  I enjoyed making this card, it was a great sketch and I loved looking at all the pretty purple hues. 

bakers

Now for a little about  the lovely couple – here they are!  This was taken last November when we went out to eat at Rudy’s BBQ for John’s birthday.   I wish I had a more recent pic but believe me when I say they look just as awesome in real life as they do in this photo!  They are always there when family and friends need them, so generous, loving, and we have so much fun together when we hang out, talking about just everything!  I adore and love them s0 much, we are blessed to have them in our lives.   Happy Anniversary!!  May you have many many more years of happy memories together!! 

Pin It

1 comments on "Happy 25th Anniversary to the Bakers!"

Anonymous said...

Wow, Donna, what a lovely and elegant card for your in-laws! They are gonna totally love it, gf! They will definitely know how much you love them! ;D Happy Anniversary to the sweet Bakers!!

Post a Comment