Friday, February 5, 2010

TE Release Day: More Stamps A la Carte!!


fish
Today is the big day!  All the new offerings; 3 full size stamp sets, 8 stamps A la Carte and a fun Bakery Sampler is available for purchase at Taylored Expressions
My first card using the kissing fish in their bowl was made using the Cosmo Cricket Snorkel Collection and colored with prismacolor pencils.  I made a matching sculpey clay creation and put magnets on the back to give to John who loves fish tanks!  I figured he could put it on his filing cabinet at work. We’ve had several nice ones!  They are soothing and fun to watch, except for when the fish die. That’s not fun.
elephants
My next card showcases the cute elephants showering each other with love.  The first thing I thought of was my Basic Grey Marrakech papers because and I love how this card turned out, inspired by beautiful Bakers Dozen design team member, Sankari Wegman with its rich colors and bling!  
smooch close up
Here is a close up of the smooch: pumpkin and pool.  The bling I have on here is another product I picked up at CHA.  There was all sorts of goodies there! 

I’m sure you are chomping at the bit to shop, huh?  Well before you go - be sure to check out all the other awesome creations the gals have to share with you today and then have fun shopping!
Charmaine Ikach
Dawn Easton
Jackie Pedro
Jami Sibley
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Laurie Schmidlin
Melissa Sauls
Sankari Wegman
Taylor Van Bruggen
and our guest designer Jeanie Witmer!! Pin It

7 comments on "TE Release Day: More Stamps A la Carte!!"

Karen Giron on 10:47 AM CST said...

Donna! These are fantastic! I love that smooch and your card is so warm and fun - love the colors. Your little clay magnet is so cute! Your DH will love it, you are so thoughtful!

Melissa Sauls on 10:50 AM CST said...

GREAT job on the matching polymer fishies!! How stinkin' cute and you are so super talented with just EVERYTHING!! I definitely am feeling your inner Sankari on the second one, LOL!! I had to do a double take on who's blog I was on, LOL!! GREAT job!

The Spotted Chick on 12:56 PM CST said...

How cute is this??? I think that magnest is adorable. AWESOME job!

Jami on 12:59 PM CST said...

Love the richness and smooch on that second card! And how fun to have a matching card and magnet - you are rockin' that clay!

Danni on 2:53 PM CST said...

Such cute projects!!

Anonymous said...

Donna, these are wonderful. You are an amazing crafter.

Karen Motz on 7:22 AM CST said...

These are adorable Donna and that magnet is super cute!

Post a Comment