Thursday, February 4, 2010

TE sneak peek day 2: Stamps A la Carte!


snakes
Today the Baker's Dozen will be showing you another exciting development at Taylored Expressions - Stamps A la Carte! TE will now be offering you a single serving of sweetness in the same top quality deeply etched pink rubber you love! For February we have 8 irresistible Whimsical Wishes Animals in Love! There is also a coordinating larger set of sentiments to purchase, Animals in Love Sentiments that I am using on my cards and will be great to use with your other TE stamps too-used for Valentine’s & of course any LOVE card you want to send any time of the year!  For my snake card (since I know most of the general population does not like snakes like I do), I tried to make my card real feminine & sweet on my card!  I used some Basic Grey Ooh La La paper I picked up at CHA which has punched out elements I used on the card as well.  This is SCS’ sketch SCS265 from last week. 
dogs
My next card is made using the smooching pooches in their dog house, which I made using the woodgrain technique.  I used paper from The Paper Loft (Back Country collection) – you should have seen Jodi, Karen M and I frantically trying to get in some shopping and make & takes when we had one hour of free time after working in the TE booth all day on Friday!  It was a lot of fun, and we adored finding great masculine papers!  For a closer look at the smooching pups, click on the picture. I put sparkly collars on them with bling tags!
Now go check out all the other fantastic creations I’m SURE the gals have to share with you today:
Alex Maldonado
Charmaine Ikach
Dawn Easton
Jackie Pedro
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Laurie Schmidlin
Melissa Sauls
Sankari Wegman
Taylor Van Bruggen
Tomorrow we will have more Animals in Love to share with you and everything will be available for purchase at the TE store at 10:00 a.m. CST!! Pin It

16 comments on "TE sneak peek day 2: Stamps A la Carte!"

TannyP on 10:25 AM CST said...

Oh those smoochin' pooches are too darn cute! Beautiful cards, Donna!

Sankari W. on 10:28 AM CST said...

Oh Donna - these are SOOO adorable!!! I ADORE the little bling tags on the doggies - how cute is that!!?!!! and your coloring on the snakes one is awesome - beautiful layout! Hope you are feeling better dear Donna!!! Sending you big hugs and happy wishes and a cupcake too!!!
Lotsa love,
Sankari :)

Christi Flores on 11:30 AM CST said...

Wonderful cards!!!

betty benton on 11:37 AM CST said...

These cards and stamps are just too darn cute! Looking forward to seeing more!

Taylor on 12:04 PM CST said...

Awwww...those sssssssssnakes are sssssssoooooo ssssswwweeeet! :) I love the woodgrain technique you used on the dog house too!

Lori on 2:18 PM CST said...

I love your snake card! So colorful! The pooch couple are adorable, cute card!

Jodi Collins on 5:45 PM CST said...

These are DARLING Donna! Fab layouts and papers on both!

Dawn Easton on 6:47 PM CST said...

ACK! I so need to order that darling dog image! SWEET! Love the layouts girl!
Wish I'd been there to shop and play with you all!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 8:03 PM CST said...

So, so cute, Donna! I just LOVE those snakes! And those "smooching pooches". . .so stinkin' cute!

TexasGrammy on 12:13 AM CST said...

Only an hour to shop?! Eeeeek! My DH probably would have thanked me if I had done so ... ;)

These are oh so CUTE!
"smooching pooches" ... gotta remember that phrase for my sweet neighbor .. hee hee

Jennie on 8:45 AM CST said...

Oh, these are so cute! Love those dogs :o)

Jennie on 8:46 AM CST said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa Sauls on 10:48 AM CST said...

Oh my goodness Donna, your snake card is AMAZING!!!! Look at all those fantabulous details!! Holy cow, I'm totally in love. And look how perfect the puppies look! LOving it all!

Karen Giron on 11:51 AM CST said...

these are precious, Donna! I love the sweet colors for your snakes and the doggies are just adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love them all.

Karen Motz on 7:24 AM CST said...

ACK!!! Love those little pooches with the sparkly collars!!!

Post a Comment