Sunday, April 18, 2010

Gina K. Preview Day 1: Oh Boy!


Well here we are again with previews for Gina K’s April’s release!  ohboyI’m sure you’re going to LOVE the offerings like usual!!  

I am showing a card I made with the cutest boy images illustrated by Tami Mayberry called Oh Boy!  I used the fun little truck image.  Since I decided to put my truck on a road with rolling hills in the background, I stamped the sun and sponged on some clouds. I know you can’t see all that well, but the matted blue layer is our new Turquoise Sea cardstock – it is a dream! Look how great it looks with Green Apple, Lemon Drop and Black Onyx!  This card was really fun to make – I can’t wait to send it to my 23-month old nephew who loves cars & trucks!  Since he also loves money, I will slip in a few dollars to him too. 

Be sure to check out what the other designers have to share with us, including Melanie’s new set Gifts from the Sea:

Designers participating in previewing tonight:

Mark your calendars for our release party this Thursday, April 22 on StampTV.  There will be challenges, contest questions, chatter, as well as great samples from the Design Team members!  It will be 7-10 (CDT), and then all the new products will be available in GinaK's online store at 10pm.  We'd love to have you join us for all the fun!! Pin It

20 comments on "Gina K. Preview Day 1: Oh Boy!"

Lynn Mercurio on 10:08 PM CDT said...

LOVE this Donna.

Lee on 10:11 PM CDT said...

Eeeks!! How cute is that Donna!!!! I love the road!!

Theresa Momber on 10:14 PM CDT said...

Oh, so caaauuuttte! Love it, Donna!

Cat Tidwell on 10:19 PM CDT said...

What a cute scene you created Donna! LOVE it!

Valerie on 10:21 PM CDT said...

What a cute card! I love the ribbon/banner combination!

Karen (TLgirl353) on 10:26 PM CDT said...

Donna- He will love this card- very cute!

redwasher1 on 10:53 PM CDT said...

Donna this is so cute! love how you made a road to go with!!

emilymomto3boys on 11:20 PM CDT said...

those clouds are FANTASTIC, Donna!

Betty Neville on 11:41 PM CDT said...

Perfect boy's card Donna! Love your scene!

Carolyn King on 1:52 AM CDT said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NinaB on 3:08 AM CDT said...

What a cute scene you made, Donna. I love it.

Carla S. on 7:32 AM CDT said...

Your card is adorable, Donna! Love the fun scene you created with the little truck! Great colors, too!

Create It Simply on 7:33 AM CDT said...

Love it! That road is perfect! Love the colors

joy on 8:05 AM CDT said...

Love how you have done the hills! Great idea.

Lori on 9:34 AM CDT said...

Oh, my, Donna, this is adorable!!! I would even give this to a "big" boy, like my husband, lol!

Anonymous said...

So cute. Thanks for sharing.

Linda D.

DebbieM on 1:15 PM CDT said...

Soooo cute! Love the road!

Hugs, Debbie Meijer :)

Giovana on 1:29 PM CDT said...

Cute card Donna! Your card reminds me the truck we used to have and the beautiful sky in here.

God bless.
Giovana

Deb on 3:03 PM CDT said...

So cute! Love those rolling hills!

Unknown on 1:41 PM CDT said...

That truck is adorable - love your scene, Donna!!

Post a Comment