Wednesday, April 7, 2010

TE Sneak Peek Day 2: Make the Grade, Extra Credit and A La Carte Cuppies!


 thanks owl
Today the Baker’s Dozen and I have 2 sets and 3 A la Carte Cuppies to share with you. 

On my first card, I combined Make the Grade and Extra Credit sets, which were illustrated by Nancy McKinney.  Did you know Teacher Appreciation week is May 2-8?  This set is coming out just in time for you to make cards and projects for your kid’s teachers to show them how much you appreciate all they do!  I remember as a kid I would always love to make something special for my favorite teachers, I crocheted a blanket for my teacher Mrs. Landrock who retired and she loved it. book open On my card, I used Die Cuts with a View Green stack.  I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 7 to make a ‘book’ and here is a view of the inside.  I am a big fan of reading, in fact since I’ve been back in school, I really miss reading!  It really opens up a new world to me just like teachers who share their knowledge with us.  This will be a great set for me to make cards for my college professors too!

awesome teacherHere is a card I made using one of the A la Carte Cuppies called Desk Cuppie that was illustrated by Jessie Oleson.  I used a sentiment from the Extra Credit set.  The paper I used is Cosmo Cricket Ducks in a Row and prism cardstock. Isn’t it cute with the alphabet on it?

 
Be sure to check out all the wonderful projects the Baker’s Dozen has to share with us today:
Alex Maldonado
Carolina Buchting
Charmaine Ikach
Jackie Pedro
Jeanie Witmer
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Sankari Wegman
Taylor Van Bruggen
and joining us again today is Jami Sibley

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for our release day projects, you will be blown away!!  Can’t wait to share with you!

Pin It

14 comments on "TE Sneak Peek Day 2: Make the Grade, Extra Credit and A La Carte Cuppies!"

Jodi Collins on 10:38 AM CDT said...

These are DARLING Donna! LOVE what you did with the open book on the first card! SOOOO cool! The colors and papers on the second are gorgeous too!!

Anonymous said...

Donna, I love this card!! The open book is fabulous!!

Rebecca on 10:55 AM CDT said...

Very awesome cards

Taylor on 11:11 AM CDT said...

These are super cute, Donna! I love the book you created with the Labels 7 die! And the pink polka dot desk...well, who wouldn't want one of those!? :)

Alex on 11:15 AM CDT said...

Soooo stinkin' cute Donna!!!! I love that little open book and the owl of course is a fave - fabulous projects, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Karen Motz on 11:28 AM CDT said...

Donna, the little book on the front of the card is absolutely darling!!! LOVE that idea!!!

Jami on 11:37 AM CDT said...

Oh MY! Love that polka dot desk! And thy way you made that book is so clever. :)

Carolina on 12:07 PM CDT said...

Have to confess, I'm in love with that desk!!! Pink and polka dots...ahhh you know how to tug at my heart! Lovely projects my friend!!! Hope you're having a good week.

TannyP on 1:22 PM CDT said...

Wow - you're really going all out awesome with these new stamps, Donna....great work! Your book is genius!!

Lori on 3:15 PM CDT said...

I like the "book" on the front of your card, so cute! As I have probably mentioned in the past, the cuppies scare me a little bit, but this pink card is super cute, too!

Rose Ann on 11:31 AM CDT said...

These are sooo cute, Donna!! I especially love that book you made!! Perfect!!

Karen Giron on 1:59 PM CDT said...

How cute are these, Donna?! I love the little book Nestie and that adorable pink paper!!!

Melissa Sauls on 1:38 AM CDT said...

Ack!! These are ADORABLE!! I just LOVE the last one with cuppie in the pink color scheme!!! You know I'm such a sucker for pink, LOL!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 7:25 AM CDT said...

So, so sweet, Donna! I LOVE the book that opens. . what a neat idea with that Nestie!

Post a Comment