Friday, April 16, 2010

Let’s Do Coffee!


lets do coffee frame

I have a fun card to share with you using the newly released set Let’s Do Coffee by Taylored Expressions!  I also used the Early Bird card kit which is such a fun collection of papers, embellishments, cardstock and a perfect package card box to put all your creations in!  Another product I used is the big polka dot frame, which is a Spellbinders nestability shape – isn’t it fabulous with the polka dots? 

Tena is so fun hanging out in the frame – I think I should send this to a friend and invite her for coffee, huh!!?  One thing’s for sure – working FT and going to school has left me with very little girlfriend time and I miss it!  I enjoyed a spontaneous visit with a great friend who’s like a mom to me the other night, who I hadn’t seen her since before Christmas which is way too long between visits.  And today I had lunch with Melanie for her birthday and we hadn’t seen each other since January! It was a great week mainly because of those times. 

Oh and because I found out I got an A on my medical terminology test and an A on my lab practical in Anatomy & Physiology.  Yea me!!  The semester is over in just 4 weeks – I am so glad but also nervous because of finals…yikes.  Another reason I had a great week?  I am working FT – it was a year ago Wednesday that I was laid off from my job and I am blessed with a new one at a BETTER company with BETTER benefits and so many incredible PERKS it’s so GOD. I’m talking casual dress everyday (as in t-shirts, shorts, flip flops, jeans – I am SO much more productive dressed comfortably), free gourmet coffee, free breakfast every Friday (my favorite fast food Chick-fil-A was today), making my own hours (within reason), 1/2 Fridays in the Summer!!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend – thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

5 comments on "Let’s Do Coffee!"

Theresa Momber on 8:56 AM CDT said...

Yay! I'm so thrilled to hear all your good news!!!

Lori on 11:58 AM CDT said...

Congratulations, Donna!!! Love your good news post. Your card is adorable, that frame really makes it complete.

Casmiles on 2:09 PM CDT said...

Donna - love your card. That is so cute. And I have to have the frame - the difference it made with this card is remarkable. Congratulations on all things positive happening...and on your grades....that's so worth all the effort you question when studying and wondering if you've "got it". Now, for your job - if they have any openings, drop my name :-). Sounds like a wonderful place to work! Have a great weekend!

Melanie on 10:39 PM CDT said...

LOVE how you did the sentiment, so sweet1 great scene!

Chez on 11:22 AM CDT said...

Wow, sounds like your new job really is fabulous! Still miss you here at MSH, but I'm glad you've got a better situation elsewhere!!

Post a Comment