Thursday, April 8, 2010

TE Sneak Release Day: Let’s Do Coffee


coffee shop box
Today is the day you’ve been waiting for, huh?  All 4 full size, 1 mini and 3 Cuppies A la Carte  and 3 card kits are available to purchase at Taylored Expressions

This is also the day we will preview my FAVORITE set in the release; Tena is back to share her love of java in Let’s Do Coffee! I adore this new set in the AppleDoodle Ink line of stamps!  I also have the Let’s Do Coffee card kit to share with you!  In the first picture, you see how I decorated the outside of my box with papers in the kit, Cosmo Cricket Early Bird.
card 2 to Taylor
Here is the first card I made to share with you using one of the fun cups in the set, with polka dots, I thought it would be fun to color it to mimic the cute polka dot paper in the kit.  I added the use of the Blossom Nestability die for the circle frame. 

coffee shop card
My 2nd card showcases the set along with the Window Shopping set which was released a few months ago, now we have a window full of coffee cups!  How fun is this to give to a friend who loves coffee?  I just love the sentiment and wanted to to something fun with it to fill the empty space in the ‘window’ and balance out my card.  I paper-pieced the window with the papers in the kit and water-colored the tiny coffee cups on this card.
wake up coffee
My 3rd card uses the Wake Up Coffee blend atop a mound of coffee beans!  I also paper-pieced the very familiar To Go coffee mug and water-colored the image.  On the inside of the card it says “All the goodness of life in a cup” how perfect is that?!  Well, for those of you who LOVE java like I do, you can appreciate that because once I get my cup of gourmet coffee in the morning at the office – I can’t help but say ‘yum’ because it tastes so wonderful to me! 

Want to know what you get in the card kit?  A TON of stuff for just $14.95, you can make at least 10 cards (that’s how many card bases you get) but I guarantee you will have leftover supplies and can add a few more from your stash and increase the amount of cards made!  Don’t forget you will have access to a downloadable inspiration sheet when you purchase one of our three new card kits, with cards made by the design team.  This makes a great gift too for the person who loves to give cards but may not make cards and you have a gift box all ready to go!  How great is that!?

Card kit contents: 10 Choice Cardstock A2 card bases
10 A2 envelopes
8 panels of Choice Cardstock sized 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (for images and layering)
15 sheets of patterned paper sized for card making at 4" x 6" (3 sheets each of 5 double-sided patterns)
20 sheets of 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" cardstock (4 sheets each of 5 colors)
1 package of Kaisercraft Pearls
5 yards of ribbon (2.5 yards each of 2 different styles)
1 Perfect Package Card Box
Be sure to check out all the wonderful projects the Baker’s Dozen have to share with us today and have FUN shopping for your new goodies! 
Alex Maldonado
Carolina Buchting
Charmaine Ikach
Jackie Pedro
Jeanie Witmer
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Sankari Wegman
Amy Sheffer (guest designer for April)
Taylor Van Bruggen
and Jami and Nancy are joining us again! 

Thanks for stopping by today and hope you had fun looking at all the inspiration!! Pin It

12 comments on "TE Sneak Release Day: Let’s Do Coffee"

Rose Ann on 11:30 AM CDT said...

These are sooo cute, Donna!! I especially love that book you made!! Perfect!!

Jodi Collins on 12:46 PM CDT said...

SUPER sweet Donna! The perfect set of cards! LOVE these!!!

Amy Sheffer on 5:30 PM CDT said...

For some reason, the first two cards are red X's for me (I keep coming back, hoping they'll appear - so far, no luck). But the box and the third one are fantastic!

Alex Maldonado on 8:38 PM CDT said...

Donna these are lovely! I just love your window scene! so cute and the way you added the sentiment looks to cute for words!! :)

Carolina on 10:52 PM CDT said...

Yeay!!! I can leave you feedback now. I came by several times and kept getting interrupted to leave you a message letting you know that I couldn't see pics and now check it out ~ they're here...yeay!

Well you know that it goes without saying that I adore this set but you have blown me away with your gorgeous samples. And the box...LOVE the sentiment in the flower die...so much inspiration ~ thanks for ending this hop and release on such a high note!

Hugs & Love!!!

Rose Ann on 11:42 PM CDT said...

Okay..so now I'm commenting on the Coffee Shop Collection....and it's fabulous, Donna!! The images are just darling, perfectly colored...and I love the papers you've used too!! SUPER!!

Melissa Sauls on 1:37 AM CDT said...

These are toooo cute Donna!!! I just adore your creativity! You always come up with such clever ways to use stamps! :)

Lori on 12:17 PM CDT said...

Oh, the coffee! Love the cups in the window! Your samples are all fantastic. {hugs}

Amy Sheffer on 5:39 PM CDT said...

So glad to see the additional pictures, Donna! Awesome set! Love that coffee shop window especially. The row of coffee cups is charming!

Karen Motz on 6:06 PM CDT said...

Super cute cards Donna! I love how you lined up the coffee cups in the window.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 7:24 AM CDT said...

What a great set, Donna! Who wouldn't LOVE this?

The Spotted Chick on 8:52 PM CDT said...

OH Donna, love all of 'em!! That polka dot one is to die for!! SUPER CUTE!

Post a Comment