Wednesday, May 5, 2010

TE Sneak Peek Day 1: Garden Party & Garden Party Critters


garden party

Welcome to sneak peeks for May’s Taylored Expressions release!  I’m so excited to share 2 brand new things  with you today! 

First: Taylor is adding stamp illustrator to her stamping resume with the launch of *te* stamps, TELogodesigned and illustrated wholly by her!! Her first sets are what we are sharing with you today and will be available for purchase on Friday May 7th 10:00 a.m. CDT!  They are fun and whimsical coordinating sets called Garden Party Blooms and Garden Party Critters and our first ever Big Background Stamp, Cloudy Days!  I just adore these stamps that will provide us with endless combinations for all our cardmaking, scrapbooking and gift-giving projects!!! 

On my first card, I used Garden Party Blooms for a bright and cheerful Spring/Summer card using the Basic Grey Green at Heart pattern papers.  I placed some of the smaller bold blooms and a larger open bloom and layered on top of a spellbinders blossom nestability.  In the center of the blooms, I used my cool new Embellie Jellie to place my Tiny Twinkles – have you seen this product in action?  Taylor made a great video you can watch-what a smart tool this is!!  I used some fun pom pom trim over a border punch and I love how this card turned out!

Second: Where do you go when you are looking forgarden critter ingredients for your recipes?  Well, the pantry of course!  Introducing the Project Pantry!  Taylored Expressions is introducing a new line of kits called the Project Pantry with just the right ingredients for your cardmaking and paper crafting projects. These kits will be a variation on our Key Ingredients and Taylored Card Kits and will be introduced for the release.  Additionally, you will have the option to purchase them with the coordinating stamp sets or separately!!

The kit I have to show you today is the Garden Party Project Pantry. I used it on my second card along with the Garden Party Critters stamp set!  This card was so fun to make – I love the bee hive and little bee, I just wish I had taken a picture so you could see the sparkle from the glitter pens I used.  The big sun is a cardstock sticker you will get in the kit that’s so cute!!

See Taylor’s blog for more details on what you will receive in the kit; but I want to let you know there is going to be a deal for  $59.95 you get the Project Pantry kit PLUS THE TWO NEW STAMP SETS illustrated by Taylor at a 10% savings!!

Be sure to check out all the fabulous creations the Baker’s Dozen Design Team have to share with us:
Alex Maldonado
Carolina Buchting
Charmaine Ikach
Jackie Pedro
Jeanie Witmer
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Sankari Wegman
Taylor Van Bruggen

and see ya tomorrow for Day 2 – more exciting things to share! 

Pin It

16 comments on "TE Sneak Peek Day 1: Garden Party & Garden Party Critters"

Taylor on 10:18 AM CDT said...

So adorable, Donna! I LOVE how you hung the beehive from the sign post. I never would have thought of that! :)

Karen Motz on 10:19 AM CDT said...

These are adorable! LOVE how you hung the beehive from the sign post...so clever!

Karen Giron on 10:37 AM CDT said...

Beautiful cards, Donna! I love the layouts and that bee hive is WONDERFUL!

Jackie Pedro on 10:49 AM CDT said...

Awesome, Donna! I, too, love how you hung the beehive from the sign post! Very clever!

Sankari W. on 11:03 AM CDT said...

Beautiful beautiful creations beautiful Donna!!! LOVE trim on the first card - and what a great way to use the papers too! and the second card with the beehive on the sign post is awesome!!!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)

Noreen on 12:20 PM CDT said...

Your colors are perfect for the beehive, and it's a cute place to put it.

Jami on 1:56 PM CDT said...

Love love love the beehive on the sign post and the way you incorporated that big sun sticker!!!!

Christi Flores on 2:26 PM CDT said...

Wow GF!! Both of your cards are amazing!!!!!

Monika/Buzsy on 4:15 PM CDT said...

Fabulous sneak peek cards Donna! Especially love the second one... cute bee and bee hive.:o)

Alex Maldonado on 5:03 PM CDT said...

Simply beautiful girlfriend!! Of course I just love your distressed beehive!! I am just tickled pink!! you totally rocked these sets Donna!! :)

Jodi Collins on 8:22 PM CDT said...

These are beautiful Donna! LOVE the bee card!! Your sponging & layout are AWESOME!

Natalie on 11:26 PM CDT said...

These are so sweet, can't wait to see what's in store for tomorrow!

Pat's little corner of the world on 9:07 AM CDT said...

Donna,
I love what you have done with the new things..I can't wait to order...Great cars..

Melissa Sauls on 10:48 AM CDT said...

Just gorgeous Donna! Love all that patterned paper on the flower card and your bee card is just striking beautiful!

The Spotted Chick on 8:51 PM CDT said...

OMG!!! Do I ever LOVE that bee card!! Just STUNNING!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 10:12 AM CDT said...

What happy, happy cards! They just make me SMILE!

Post a Comment