Wednesday, July 7, 2010

TE Sneak Peek: Weigh To Go!


veggies

Today I have a fun new set in the Apple Doodle, Ink line of stamps for Taylored Expressions called Weigh To Go!  It is a set set featuring Tena in a set geared toward cheering on a person who is attempting to manage their weight or a set you can even encourage yourself with!  For my card, I decided to feature the veggies with faces with a cute sentiment that says, “Veggies are our friends!” HA!!

I used the Udderly Sweet Project Pantry kit that is still available in the store, the Garden Variety paper by Cosmo Cricket with veggies is perfect fto compliment the cute little veggies in the set!!  I also used a fun Jenni Bowlin vintage cream button!

Alex Maldonado
Carolina Buchting
Charmaine Ikach
Jackie Pedro
Jeanie Witmer
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Sankari Wegman
Taylor Van Bruggen
and Jami Sibley is joining us today! 

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to come back tomorrow so you can be sure to start your shopping list since all the stamps and project pantry kits will be available for purchase in the TE Store at 10:00 a.m. CDT! 

Pin It

10 comments on "TE Sneak Peek: Weigh To Go!"

Taylor on 10:08 AM CDT said...

Super cute, Donna! And perfect use of the Garden Variety patterned paper!

Rose Ann on 10:51 AM CDT said...

Oh my gosh....that is as cute as can be, Donna!! Love the papers and stitching too!!

Jodi Collins on 10:53 AM CDT said...

SO Fab Donna! GORGEOUS coloring on the veggies and I love the layout and papers!!

Jami on 1:04 PM CDT said...

I love this card! I actually had something similar in mind because I love the dancing veggies, but I think you may have done it even better than I had pictured! LOL!

Danni on 2:41 PM CDT said...

Oh how cute and fun!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 8:22 AM CDT said...

THis is so cute, Donna!

Carolina on 4:14 PM CDT said...

Aack ~ brilliant use of the Garden paper with this set!!! Love how you colored the veggies and added the sentiment...cute, cute, cute!!!

Melissa Sauls on 1:49 AM CDT said...

Ack! This is just tooo stinkin' cute!!! I love how you just used the veggies for a GREAT veggie card! haha!

Jessie/knightrone on 4:00 PM CDT said...

This is just too cute!!

Karen Giron on 2:07 PM CDT said...

This is darling, Donna! I love the coloring!

Post a Comment