Sunday, October 17, 2010

Let’s Cuddle Up!


MFT challenge 101710

Here’s a card I made using this week’s MFT challenge in the forum on SCS!  It is All about the Boys! - make a masculine-themed card!  I grabbed my Cuddle Up Carter set (looks to be out of stock though) and it was the first time I got it inky (felt good!)

I used some Basic Grey Oliver papers (perfect for masculine theme!) and Jen’s sketch for you to try from yesterday (always awesome!).  I made this card to send to my nephew Joey because in less than 3 weeks from now he is going to visit with his big sister Gabby, their mommy & daddy!  I am SO EXCITED about it!  They will be our first house guests!!  I can’t wait for them to see the house in person!

Have had another full weekend but the highlight of it so far was 69836_1304925562416_1808846684_598007_7586674_nbringing our Shelby back home (she was hanging out for more than 2 weeks at her Nana’s house because she was having a difficult time with the concrete floor & getting her the right dog boots to wear so she could get around).  It broke my heart to drop her off there and we ‘think’ we have the solution but these boots seem to be a little too big.  I hate that she looks so sad but we know it’s for the best and it’s what we have to do.  When she hangs out outside, we can take them off. 

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have an awesome week!

Pin It

5 comments on "Let’s Cuddle Up!"

Horsebroad on 1:02 PM CDT said...

Is your Shelby an Aussie? The pix is dark, but she kinda looks like it. I had an Aussie named Shelby, but I recently had to put her down. It still breaks my heart when I think about her.

Rose Ann on 4:17 PM CDT said...

He's so darling, Donna...and your piecing looks fabulous!!

Awe...Shelby will get used to the boots, I'm sure. Good to have her home, I'm sure!!

Hugs!!

Jessie/knightrone on 4:25 PM CDT said...

Totally cute Donna!!

Unknown on 11:59 AM CDT said...

Donna, this is so sweet! Love the pj's!

Your sweet card is being featured as part of Our Favorite Finds today on the MFT Blog!

Lori on 4:02 PM CDT said...

Aww, Shelby does look a little sad. I'm sure she will adjust, nice to have the whole family at home now. How fun to have your niece and nephew coming, (yeah, mom and dad too). Your little Carter looks so sweet in his pieced PJ's!

Post a Comment