Saturday, October 30, 2010

Mitten Weather Penguin


srytt penguin

Here is a card I made last week using the new Penguin Pals Apple Doodle Ink stamp set for Taylored Expressions. Isn’t this little guy the cutest donned in his santa hat ready to give his gift to you?  I used Jen’s Sketch For You to Try which is always a super sketch!  It showcases my Cosmo Cricket mitten weather pattern papers well.  I also used the Winter Wonderland snowflake Taylored Dies on my card for a fun embellishment. All the coloring was done using copic markers – fun to color!  I used stardust stickles on the trim & pom pom. 

Update: I will be back on Mon-Thu for the Taylored Expressions sneak peeks and then my family from CA visits and I will not post until I rest a little from all the fun and cry a lot from all the sadness after they leave. I will be back to share some pictures of our fun with you!   Thanks for stopping by! 

Pin It

3 comments on "Mitten Weather Penguin"

Becky on 8:12 AM CDT said...

Donna this is so cute and your coloring is so fabulous.

Lori on 9:31 AM CDT said...

I like everything about this card, Donna! Looking forward to the sneak peeks.

Casmiles on 3:38 PM CDT said...

Donna

Precious card - as always. Enjoy your family - how cool that they get to come so soon after your move into your new home. Can't think of a better housewarming time...I can relate to your comment about getting it together after they leave - we always cry...My sister and her husband just left Friday (after a 2 week visit [to me IN California]) and I'm really missing them. But we did have fun, lots of hanging out, laughing and just enjoying ourselves. You do the same!

Post a Comment