Wednesday, October 6, 2010

TE Sneak Peek: Tag You’re It!


WednesdayOct6th
Have you been enjoying all the holiday sweetness sneak peeks by Taylor & the design team?  It’s so fun to see all the different styles and wonderful creations each day!
Today I am sharing the set Tag You’re It – a super cute set of tag stamps to compliment your special holiday packaging!!  I created a set of tags and some packaging for them and I chose to make an envelope tag booklet! 
tag booklet
I used supplies from the new Snow Day Project Pantry which will be available for purchase, along with everything else we’ve shared with you tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. CDT!  I love the non-traditional fun patters in this Crate Paper Snow Day collection!  I haven’t made one of these little booklets in years and was reminded how  easy they are to make and come out so cute.  I made a tag on the front of my tag booklet because I plan to give this as a gift to a dear friend as a surprise!  I hope she will enjoy using her tags as she decorates her Christmas gifts!  FrightNightFavorFrame
I die cut all my tags from the set using the Favor Frame Taylored Die (colored cardstock from the kit) and just hand cut all the stamped dies – I wanted them to have a colored background.


inside tag booklet

I colored directly on the stamp with markers to create different colored outlines and variation on my tags (click the photo on the right to see a close up of the tags and a view of the inside of the booklet when you untie the purple ribbon to reveal the tag booklet’s contents!
booklet insideHere is a picture of how I put the envelopes together.  Maybe you can try one some time! 
Now it’s time to check out what the rest of the team has to share with you today:
Charmaine Ikach
Danielle Lounds
Jackie Pedro
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Taylor VanBruggen
Tori Wild
Jami Sibley
Nancy McKinney - Whimsical Wishes illustrator!

See ya again tomorrow with more to share before you shop in the TE Store! Pin It

12 comments on "TE Sneak Peek: Tag You’re It!"

Karen Giron on 10:43 AM CDT said...

This is so clever! I love the spiral punch down the side of the cover and your bow is gorgeous!

Jodi Collins on 11:00 AM CDT said...

LOVE this darling tag portfolio! Gorgeous details and design!!!

Michelle on 11:38 AM CDT said...

What a sweet gift for your friend. The book and tags are super cute!

Jami on 11:45 AM CDT said...

I've always wanted to try an envelope book like this - such a great idea to fill it with tags! Super cute Donna!

Melody on 12:48 PM CDT said...

Darling tags!

Nancy on 3:49 PM CDT said...

Such a clever idea, Donna. Your tags are so adorable.

Lori on 4:26 PM CDT said...

Fantastic gift, Donna! Your colors are great, I think I need to order this kit, thanks for the inspiration.

Regina Mangum on 7:32 PM CDT said...

This is so gosh darn cute! I am CASE-ing this for the holidays. LOVE IT! XOXO

Karen Motz on 10:21 PM CDT said...

VERY cool idea with the envelopes, and totally perfect for housing all those sweet tags!!!!

Danielle L. on 11:28 PM CDT said...

Oh wow! This is such a great idea for storing tags - and pretty too! :) I'm sure your friend will be delighted to receive this gift!

Melissa Sauls on 1:12 AM CDT said...

Oh your tags are just precious but the envelope holder thingy is just GENIUS!! Love it!

Sankari W. on 10:42 AM CDT said...

Get OUT!!! That is sooo clever and what a great way to store tags - I absolutely ADORE ADORE ADORE this idea Donna!!! I totally want to try this! Gorgeous girlfriend!
hugs,
Sankari :)

Post a Comment