Monday, October 18, 2010

Mojo Onesie for Avery


mojo onesie

Here is a card I made for Mojo Monday 159 to go along with some onesies I mailed to my fellow Bakers Dozen design team member Jodi for her sweet baby Avery (click on Jodi’s name to see her sweet girls) who was born a few weeks ago.  I wanted to wait until she received the gift before I shared it on my blog so I didn’t spoil her surprise.  I loved getting her sweet Thank You email – especially when she thanked me for remembering Avery’s big sister too (I sent her a little card & a Halloween ring pop which Jodi said she snatched right up to enjoy!) 

I used the TE set Tweet Hearts. I took my cardstock & stamp inspiration from the onesie: GKD Passionate Pink, Sweet Mango and Chocolate Brown pure luxury cardstock; Choice Snow White from TE; inks are Vivid raspberry and straw and Memento Rich Cocoa.  Embellishments are Brown with cream dot polka dot ribbon and pink pom pom trim, I even added some glittery accents on the birds with copic atyou spica pens.

Are you looking for great gift ideas for Christmas you can hand make??  Well Taylor is doing a special 12 Days of Handcrafted Christmas videos on her blog (started last week) posted Mon-Thurs for the next few weeks!  Check it out!  I know I am getting some great ideas! 

Hope you’re having a great day so far – thanks for stopping by! 

Pin It

6 comments on "Mojo Onesie for Avery"

Julia Aston on 10:31 AM CDT said...

What a sweet card for Jodi (and Avery!)

Betty Benton on 12:03 PM CDT said...

Meredith and Avery are major cuties! As are are your gift and card -- loves those birdies!

Danni on 12:55 PM CDT said...

Oh my!! This is just too cute!

Lori on 4:05 PM CDT said...

This is so adorable! Great job with the card to match the onesie!

Monika/Buzsy on 7:48 PM CDT said...

Such a pretty card Donna. Love the colors... the birdies... that pom-pom ribbon looks awesome. :o)

Jessie/knightrone on 2:22 PM CDT said...

Awww, how sweet!!

Post a Comment