Wednesday, April 11, 2007

New Stuff!!! Javabellas!!



Manda on SCS was so sweet to swap a few Bella images with me recently. There are still openings for this swap she's hosting!! These are the javabellas. Reminds me of years ago when my girlfriends & I would hang out at the coffee shops in CA - I LOVE COFFEE!!! I just got my new Basic Grey Pheobe paper from Starving Artist Stamps (great prices & variety of stuff!!!) and my brown stitched ribbon is from Jacksonbelle I took the colors for the javabellas from SU! color coach - So Saffon, Almost Amethyst, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red & I think I threw in Cool Caribbean to match my paper. I used Delight in Life little flower & ticket corner punch.
Pin It

4 comments on "New Stuff!!! Javabellas!!"

Unknown on 5:56 PM CDT said...

Love the bellas!
Thanks for the great card Donna, I LOVE it. Posted to my blog today.

Kristine on 9:40 PM CDT said...

Awesome card. I love the bellas...still don't own any, but I LOVE them :O)

Julee (Vervegirl) on 4:05 PM CDT said...

Such a darling card. Love that Phoebe paper.

Allison Rankin on 9:04 PM CDT said...

Great bella...great DP!

Post a Comment